CHAPTER 25 : VOWS THAT BIND US

Ava Knight

He likes me too. I can't believe this. Yesterday night was so peaceful, even though I still was little scared but knowing that he will be here if anything happens gives me relief.

"Someone's looking very happy ." Ethy spoke as soon as he entered my cabin.

"I am happy."

"Because ?"

"I won't tell you."

"You'll keep secrets from me ?"He pouted.

"Aww, you're so cute brother."

"I am not cute, I am a handsome man." He huffed.

"Alright, tell m ...please."

"He likes me." I said with a huge grin on my face.

"Wow. His bad. But I am so happy for you sis." I smacked his arms to which he just laughed.

"I am happy as well." I said and he hugged me tightly.

At Home

"Yes, Mr.Williams. I understand." He was talking on his phone when his eyes fell on me.

"Alright. Sure." He said and cut the call.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"How was your day ?"

"Just fine." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What about you ?"

"Good." I smiled at him. He smiled and kissed my forehead. My cheeks turned red.

"I..I should go and change." I spoke and scurried away.

"Cute"  I heard him say. My lips curved up into a smile.

__________

I was cooking dinner with Laura by my side.

"Laura....pass me eggs please." I requested but I got no reply.

"Laura." I called again.

"Laura." I turned around but she wasn't there instead there was a very handsome man trying to suppress his laugh.

"You want something ?" I asked softly. His smiled disappeared and his eyes turned dark as he took big strides towards me. It reminded me of the first day. What did I do wrong now ? I thought and immediately took a step back.

____________
____________

Zach Knight

I walked towards her and she kept moving back. Her face turned pale. Why is she so scared ? She stepped back until she hit the wall. I leaned in and caged her between the wall and I.

"Are..you..mad at me ?" She asked, without even looking at me.

"Why would I be mad at you, baby ?" I raised my hand and cupped her cheeks. At first she flinched but then leaned in my touch.

"Why would you think that ?" I whispered in her ears.

"Your....your eyes turn...dark when you're angry." She said. A chuckle escaped my mouth.

"I am not angry, baby and I am never going to hurt you. I promise." I hugged her tightly and then I felt something wet on the back of my shirt.

"S..Sorry..I forgot to wash my hands." She spoke and immediately after, I crashed my lips on her. Her eyes widened but then slowly she kissed me back, much too my satisfaction. I tasted every inch of her mouth to which she let out a soft and melodious moan. It was so melodious that I can hear it that all day, whole life. I pulled her closer to me, she wrapped her hands around my neck and ran her fingers up in my hair, earning a groan from me in return.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath. She is a major turn on. She was panting once I let her go.

"Are..you..okay ?" She asked, in between her heavy breaths.

"Yeah" I whispered and wrapped her in my arms securely. I wasn't fine, this woman just got me hard. I can ravish her right now but until she is completely fine, I won't also I want to know her more first. I thought and we stayed like that for sometime.

_______

Hey Guys ..
Here's a question for you all.

What emotion got his eyes turn dark ?

Let me know in the comments also vote, if you liked it.