CHAPTER 29 : VOWS THAT BIND US

MATURE CONTENT

Ava Knight

"Yeah, baby." He replied. His voice was deep and husky. His eyes were dark again. It happens everytime he kisses me. "You want me to stop ?" He asked, but it felt as if he wanted me to say no. I was feeling so good myself . It's just I have never been so close to anyone before, I was feeling scared. But also, he is my husband, he loves me. I love him too. He has all rights on me.

"No" I whispered, his eyes immediately lit up.

"No ?" He repeated. I nodded. Without wasting another minute, he crashed his lips on mine. He kissed me with so much passion, as if pouring all his love in it. I kissed him back with the same passion, pouring all my love in it too. He placed lingering kisses on my neck, and moved down to my cleavage. Blood rushed to my cheeks and sparks filled my body. His hand went under my shirt and stopped at the hook of my bra. He looked up at me like seeking permission. I nodded and within seconds, he removed all my cloths. My eyes shut in reflex. I could feel his gaze on me. However, I was feeling so self conscious to look.

"Beautiful" I heard him say. I peeked through my eyes and instantly turned crimson. There he was standing all naked. I shut my eyes close again. He leaned over me making my whole body burn with an emotion I have never felt before.

"Open your eyes, love." He whispered in my ears. I slowly opened my eyes and looked straight in his blue oceanic one's, that were filled with love, respect and something else.

"I"

"love"

"you" He whispered placing kisses all over me.

"I...love ...you ...too." I breathed out.

"It will hurt a little, baby but soon all you will feel is pleasure, pleasure that I'll give you...okay ?" I nodded too lost to say anything. He massaged my thighs still kissing me and soon sharp pain filled my body. 

"I..am..sorry baby I tried to be as soft as I could be." He cupped my cheeks.

"I..am..okay.." I mumbled. He carried on and as he said soon all the pain was replaced by sheer pleasure.

He continued his sweet torture on me for sometime and soon we were both wrapped in each other's arms and sleep overtook us.

__________
__________

Zach Knight

I woke up with love of my life wrapped up in my arms. She was snuggled in my chest. I kissed her forehead and laid beside her. She stirred in her sleep and soon she woke up while I pretended to be asleep.

She slowly lifted my arms but I tightened my hold around her. She leaned in towards me and whispered, "I love you so much. Thank you  for walking in my life." My heart melted at her words and the same feeling of pride filled me. I pulled her on my chest and opened my eyes. Her eyes were wide open and she was deep red.

"I love you too, baby."

"You heard me ?"

"I did, my love."

"You are beautiful."

"Thank you and you're handsome too." She said and buried her face in my chest. My innocent wife.

"I am going to take shower." She said and wrapped blanket around her.

"Want me to join ?" I teased her. She immediately shook her head and rushed in the bathroom, leaving me to laugh behind her.

_________

I gave the hints
Rest you guys are intelligent ...😁😊