CHAPTER 30 : VOWS THAT BIND US

Zach Knight

"Sir, he has been arrested."

"Thank you, officer. Make sure he feels all the pain in this world."

"Ye..yes sir." Officer's voice trembled under my fierce and vengeful one.

Today morning, I asked Ava name of that bas**rd, which she told me . She asked me to leave it and not hurt him but he has to pay. I asked officers to find him and show him the hell. So, they will.

____

"Zach."

"Yeah baby "

"Are you busy ?" she asked softly looking at the phone in my hand. I placed it aside and sat on the bed with her on my lap. She once again was beetroot red. I pinched her nose, while she imitated my actions and pinched mine.

"Yes, I am busy." Her expressions instantly turned disappointment. She tried to mask it and mumbled a okay. She wriggled on my lap to move but I held her tightly.

"I am busy....with my wife."

Her face once again brightened up, just the way I like it.

"So, you'll watch the movie with me ?" Well, I had other plans but I won't ever break her heart.

"Which movie ?"

"Avengers: Endgame." I would have preferred a romantic movie, however it's not bad.

"Go ahead and play it." A huge grin formed on her face as she played the movie.

__3 Hours Later__

"Calm down, baby..it was just a movie."

"But why him ? Not anyone else. He had a daughter and he was my favourite." She was crying for past 10 minutes because iron man died.

"Hey..it's okay..it's okay...now calm down." I cooed to her and wrapped her in my arms. Just then her stomach rumbled and she blushed hard. I like the affect I have on her, my mere presence turns her red.

"Hungry ?" She nodded. I picked her up and took her to the kitchen. After seating her, I dished our plates and sat beside her. Once we were done, I took her back to our room and laid her down with me on top of her. 

I placed my lips softly on her's and kissed her. She immediately responded by wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me back with same passion.

"You're beautiful and all mine." I whispered kissing her neck, I kissed and sucked her soft spot to which she let out a melodious moan and once again like that, I was hard and made sweet love to my innocent beauty.

_______________

Just wanted to add a sweet chapter ... Hope you like it ...

And most importantly tell me , did you cry when Iron Man died ?