CHAPTER 3: VOWS THAT BIND US

Zach Knight

Sunrays were peering through the window illuminating the beauty of the beautiful woman..my Lisa lying beside me. Her arms were wrapped around my torso in possessive way and our legs were intertwined indicating at the blissful night, we had. Yesterday night, I came back from Moscow after two months and spent the night with my love.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise that her big blue orbs were already staring at me.

"Good morning, Lis." I spoke and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning, babe." She replied in her sexy voice.

She unwrapped herself from me and was about to get up when I pulled her into a sensual morning kiss. She instantly kissed me back. Before I couldn't stop my self, I let her go.

Later, I took a cold shower and dressed up in my suit. Once I was ready, I headed downstairs where Laura was dishing my breakfast. When I was a kid she was my nanny, she was so close to us that when I grew up we appointed her as our cook and when I moved here, she came here. She is a very loving, caring and friendly person. She gets along with almost everyone except for a few...including Lisa.

Lisa was busy on her phone while Laura was silently cooking our breakfast. I cleared my throat to get their attention.

"Oh..good morning, my child." Laura gushed.

"Good morning, Laura." I smiled and seated beside Lisa.

"Hey babe, you look...hot." Lisa smirked suggestively.

"Thanks, Lis." I replied holding her hand.

This time Laura cleared her throat and placed our breakfast infront of us.

"Your favourite, bacon & eggs."

"Thanks, Laura. you're the best."

Once we were done, Lisa & I made our way out and headed towards my Rolls Royce Cullinan, where my bodyguard and driver, Sean was already waiting for us. After dropping her to her apartment, he drove us to my company.

This company was formed by my dad and my deceased uncle, Joseph Knight and it was a very flourishing company, however now it's no.1 and I'll like to keep it that way.

I made my way inside the building, our staff greeted me. I gave them all a nod of acknowledgement and made my way to the elevator and pressed the button for 36th floor.

Few Hours Later

"I want all reports of the Paris site right now. " I ordered my PA, Stacy while going through some documents.

"Yes sir." She replied and left. She is a nice girl, atleast not the kind of girls who throw themselves at anyone and have zero self respect.

I carried on with my work when a knock on the door caught my attention.

"Come In."

"Good morning, son ." I heard cheerful voice of my dad. I immediately looked up and found him smiling at me.

"Good morning, dad." Rising up from my seat I walked towards him and engulfed him in a bear hug. He patted my back before letting me go. "You know, you don't have to knock."

"Can't take away your privacy." I sighed and went back to my seat while dad took a seat opposite to me .

"How is mom ?"

"She is good, like always worried about you."

We both chuckled at the thought of my mom. She gets worried over little things like there was this one time, some dust went into my nose and I was sneezing continuously. My mom got so worried that she called a doctor and even after he told her that I was fine she made me bed rest whole day.
But I don't blame her, she is a mom after all.