CHAPTER 24 : VOWS THAT BIND US

Zach Knight

The minute she walked out in that dress, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She wore nothing revealing still she looked so alluring and the fact that she was going to be an eye candy for all the hungry men instantly soured my mood and no way in the hell  I would have let her go alone.

Then, when we reached there and Mr.Sanchez greeted her as Miss Anderson, it burnt me. I know it was me, who wanted to keep this marriage a secret but now, I hate it. I hate it when someone calls her Ms. Anderson. Once I clear all our differences, I am gonna reveal to the whole world that she is mine.

And at the top all, the moment, when I returned after grabbing our drinks. Seeing Neil Davies around her made me furious. He was trying to talk to her while I am glad, she was just trying to get away. As soon as, she saw me, her expression changed. She rushed towards me and the first thing she did was, she took that glass away from me. She is truely an angel and all mine. I took a last glance at him only to find his eyes on her. Before, I lost my calm, I pulled her away with me to the car. 

Whole throughout the ride, I kept glancing at her, she had her eyes fixed on me. She looked so worried. So, I simply intertwined our hands to calm both of us down.

Nothing good happened whole evening until I had this strong urge to kiss her and so I did.

When she told me that, I was her first kiss. I was on cloud nine all my anger just faded and was replaced by pure adoration for this women and I kissed her again softly.

At Night

We both laid down with her head on my chest and my arms resting around her. Nothing else could be heard except for our breaths.

"Zach."

"Hmm."

"Why.uhm.why did...you kiss me ?" I was taken aback by her sudden question. I held her tightly and took a deep breath in her flowery fragrance.

"Cause I like you, Ava." I spoke at once. She immediately jerked up and looked at me as if I have gone crazy.

"Wh..what did you say ?" I sat up straight next to her and held her hands.

"I like you, Ava." Upon hearing those words, she looked so lost that it made me think if she felt the same for me.

"Hey..hey...Ava...it's okay, if you don't feel same for me. Don't st.." I was cut in between with her embracing me in a tight hug.

"I like you too." She said.

"I am sorry for everything, I ever said and did to you." I know a sorry is not enough to apologise for the mistakes I made but it's just the beginning.

"I forgive you. Maybe it's time to start fresh." She said.

"I'll make it upto you." I said, smiling at her and soon we both slept in each other's arms.

___________

Do you like it .
If yes please vote and let me know below .