Chapter 1- Saved

University, Morning.
"Ugh another day at university. Kim Minji makes my life a living hell every single day. It tires me so much. I wish I could go a day without seeing her." Haerin said

"Hey Haerin! Yo wait up!" Sunghoon shouted.

"What do you want Hoon?" Haerin asked with an annoyed look on her face.

"Come on? I can't talk to my friend" Sunghoon sulked.

"Why do you even need to talk to me bro? Just tell me what you need. I have to go to class" Haerin said

"Nah I just came for a chat. I'm bored as hell without you" Sunghoon grinned.

"Can't we do this at lunch?" Haerin said restlessly

"Alright then. See ya!" Sunghoon ran and yelled with a huge smile on his face.

Sunghoon has been Haerin's friend since elementary. Hoon's her best friend but sometimes he annoys the hell out of her. He saved her from getting bullied on the playground. She was bullied heavily throughout her childhood.

Haerin ran to class, She was already quite late. When She got to class, everyone was staring at her.She sits down looking like a very tired cat. Mrs Myoui is never angry when she's late.

"Yo haerin. Why are you late?" Hyein asked

"I woke up late okay? I stayed up last night studying" Haerin answered

"Oh alright then" Hyein said

Haerin takes out her books and starts writing down the lesson.

. . . . .

Minji stops making out with Danielle after she hears the bell ring.

"Dani we should probably go now. I can't have Mr. Jeon yell at me again. It's sickening" Minji shivers.

"Alright Min. I'll see you at lunch" Danielle smiles.

"Right bye babe" Minji said and waved.

"Aish I hate class" Minji said walking to class.

Minji walks into class and earns a yelling from Mr Jeon. She walks to her seat.

"Damn it" Minji said with an annoyed tone.

. . . . .

Cafeteria, Lunchtime.

"Yo Haerin have you done the science homework?" Sunghoon asked with a big ball of rice in his mouth.

"Can't you just finish eating before you ask?" Haerin rolled her eyes.

"Aish why is everything I do wrong to you?" Sunghoon said with a pout.

"That's disgusting. Stop it." Haerin laughed while Sunghoon rolls his eyes.

"Have you seen Danielle Marsh? She is so pretty today. I think you've noticed though." Sunghoon says with a wink.

"I shouldn't be feeling like this. Danielle has a girlfriend. You shouldn't be supporting this." Haerin said with disappointment.

"Nah bro, I can help you." Hoon says with a grin. "Minji and her are probably going to break up anytime soon."

"But hoonie, I know you got feelings for that Kim Sunoo." Haerin smirked.

"I knew you knew. Damn it, I have no idea why I'm feeling this way." Sunghoon whispered.

"Whatever, I'm going to the bathroom. Stay here." Haerin said.

"Alright just be quick, it's lonely" Sunghoon pouted yet again.

Haerin walks to the bathroom. "It's awfully quiet" Haerin whispered. Minji walks in.

"Hello there Kang." Minji said with a smirk.

"Ah shit" Haerin said.

Minji proceeds to viciously throw punches at Haerin. Blood started to come out of Haerin's mouth Minji continues to choke Haerin. "You fucking bitch. Why didn't you give me the damn answers in class. I was looking around for you today." Minji said angrily.

"HEY YOU. STOP IT!" A quite short girl shouted.

Minji turned over to look at her and it's no one other than Pham Hanni. "Oh it's just you. You should probably leave, little midget." Hanni grabbed her hand. Minji started to blush for some reason.

"Please leave. I don't wanna have to write you up. You have a million other write-ups." Hanni coldly said.

Minji nods and walks away obediently. Haerin was confused how she got Minji to listen to her so easily.

"Jesus, let me help you up Haerin" Hanni lends her hand.

"Thanks so much!" Haerin said.

Hanni brings Haerin to the clinic and informs Sunghoon. Sunghoon was god damn furious.

Hanni walks away and she wonders why her face started to heat up when she held Minji's hand.

. . . . .

Minji sits down as she sees two guys walking towards her. Soon enough, she sees that it's her friends Heeseung and Niki. They are also friends with Sunghoon.

"Yah Kim Minji!" Heeseung said loudly

"Aigoo what the hell do you want?" Minji said in a very calm way.

"Didn't we tell you to stop picking on Haerin? Jesus Minji, she's our friend." Niki said angrily.

"So? It's not like she's my friend and besides, she's fun to punch." Minji smirked which made Heeseung and Niki even more angry.

"Minji I'm asking you this as a friend. Stop doing mean shit to our friend." Heeseung said with a straight face.

"Whatever you say. Now go, I got places to go." Minji said.

"Better listen to us." Niki said while walking away.

"Aish dickbags. Ever since they were friends with that Sunghoon bitch, they've hated me ever since." Minji whispered to herself.

Danielle runs up to Minji giving her a huge hug. Minji showers Danielle with kisses.

"Hey baby" Danielle said with a huge smile.

"Yeah hey Dani" Minji said with a tiny smile.

"How was your day?" Dani asked.

"Fun anyways should we eat out Dani?" Minji asked with hunger.

"Really hungry already babe? Alright we can eat out." Danielle replied which made Minji smirk and shower Dani with kisses ranging from her hand to her lips. (Spicy🔥)

They go out and have dinner at their favorite chicken restaurant with Park Chaeyoung as the owner. After they eat, they go back to the university and sleep in their shared dorm. Minji still feels something in her cheeks when Hanni grabbed her hand.

Minji goes to sleep with many many thoughts in her mind.

A/N: This feels very short😭. I hope you like it. This is my first time ever pls bare with me🙏