Chapter 9- Sleep

Haerin's POV

Modani asked to cuddle with me, how cute is that? She's the most adorable person I've ever met. I had a crush on her and basically still have one. She is totally my dream girl!

She's sleeping with her majestic face, I can't sleep. I think my face is insanely red but I don't care, she won't see it.

"Haerin, I can feel the staring. It's cute but you need to sleep" Dani opened her eyes and laughed. I think I'm a complete tomato now.

"Yeah sorry, I get it." I laughed nervously as she buried her head into my neck. I'm totally shivering now.

. . . . .

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping. For some reason, it's really loud. Dani is hugging me. She's not letting go, might as well enjoy this. I closed my eyes to enjoy the warm feeling.

"Haerinie, I'm a bit hungry. Could you fix me up something to eat." Danielle woke up and asked. I nodded with a smile and got up.

"Anything you'd like, my princess?" I chuckled. She looked away for a brief second. That's adorable.

"Just get me anything, I'd like to share it with you" She smiled dearly. I walked to the kitchen and got some ingredients. I made something we could share.

"Modani! Come out, the food is ready!" I called her while putting the food on the glass table. She came out a bit miserably.

"Goyangi, that looks delicious!" Dani laughed and licked her lips. I smiled.

"Cooked it just for you. I thought you would like it." I said confidently. She smiled.

"By the way, you should eat it up. I'll wash the dishes and head somewhere. You could come along if you want." I had a bite and looked at her.

"No, thanks. But can I tell you a secret?" Dani asked me. I was a bit confused.

"Sure, what's going on?" I asked back.

"I'm actually going on a date with this guy. His name is Riki." She said quite excitedly. My heart dropped.

"That's amazing!" I forced out a smile. "Do you need me to drive you there?" I asked downly.

"He's actually coming to the dorms. I can't wait!" She smiled brightly.

"Hope you have fun!" I looked at her. She waved goodbye.

Well, that was a huge plot twist. I can't help but feel a little bit upset. She's not mine or anything but still. I took a nice shower, dried myself, and put on some nice clothing. I texted Sunghoon if he wanted to hang out and he said yes. We're meeting at a bowling alley.

I got my car keys and zoomed over to the alley. I could see hoon with Heeseung and Jake. I parked and walked over to them.

"Hey Rin, did you know about Ni-ki going out with Dani?" Sunghoon said in awe. Heeseung and Jake looked at him with a glare.

"Yes, I do. I wish I didn't know though." I replied. Heeseung played with his hair.

"Look, let's just go to the bowling alley." Jake said in a hurry. He looked way excited. I couldn't help but smile a bit.

A/N: I'll continue this in maybe a day. This is just one half of a chapter. Sorry