Chapter 7- What Are We?

It's 2 pm and Minji is driving to the park. She decided to hang out with her friends. She arrived to a parking spot and got out of the car. Minji saw the two girls sitting down on a table.

"What's up guys?" Minji grabbed Chaewon from behind.

"Jesus you scared me loser." Chaewon looked at Minji. Gaeul smiled.

"Not going to lie, you did get me as well." Gaeul laughed hysterically. Minji grabbed both of them from behind with a smirk.

"Yo how's your girlfriend Chaewon?" Minji patted Chaewon's back. Chaewon rolled her eyes.

"She's not my girlfriend. I'm just interested in her, okay?" The pupu girl grabbed Minji and made her sit down.

"Yahh Kim Minji! What about that little crush of yours on the president girl?" Gaeul looked at her with a grin.

"Her name is Pham Hanni and shut the hell up." Minji rolled her eyes.

"What a loser. I can't even talk about your crush?" Gaeul sighed playfully. Chaewon backed up to let the drama begin.

"You're an asshole Gaeul" Minji laughed.

"You share a dorm with her, atleast give some details bro." Chaewon looked at her.

"Yeah, anyways do you guys want to drink for tonight?" Gaeul asked with a smirk.

"Not today, I wanna stay in the dorm." Minji looked at the kids playing tag.

"What are you doing with Hanni?" Chaewon giggled.

"I just don't wanna drink, god damnit Chaewon." Minji replied playfully.

"I know you brought her to the chicken place we go all the time. Atleast tell us about that come on bro." Gaeul pushed Minji playfully while laughing.

"Was it like a date or what? I mean you and Dani broke up the same day." Chaewon cackled adorably.

"You guys are douchebags you know that? Complete douchebag behavior." Minji pushed them both.

"Hey come on we're friends, share details with us dude. You're the douche here." Gaeul pouted. Minji rolled her eyes.

They talked about the most random stuff until it was 2:30.

"Ahh guys, I have to go prepare to pick Hanni up." Minji said looking down knowing she's gonna be teased.

"Hah, a gentlewoman picking her girlfriend up. That's expected." Chaewon laughed.

"Whatever, I know you'll be there to pick yunjin up as well." Minji smirked while Gaeul just held in her laugh.

"Anyways, I have to go chill at my dorm. This is really boring." Gaeul got up and walked away.

Minji and Chaewon both got in their car and drove in the same direction. They arrived to the cafe while staying in their car. Hanni and Yunjin were chatting with Wony and Rei until they noticed the cars.

"Guys, my dormmate is here. I have to go." Yunjin sighed. Hanni spotted the car as well.

"Me too, Minji is here." Hanni got up while staring at the car.

"It's fine guys, see you guys on Monday!" Wonyoung and Rei got up with smiles on their face.

Hanni runs over to the car and sees a Minji on her phone. She smiled as she opened the car door and sat down.

"minji, do you wanna go anywhere together?" Hanni smiled while grabbing Minji's hand. Minji smiled and put down her phone.

"We can go wherever you like, pham." She smirked happily.

"How about the movies? I think the Barbie movie is playing in an hour from now." The Vietnamese looked at her phone.

"Sure, i was planning to bring you to watch it soon." Minji started the engine and drives in the direction of the cinema.

"Actually Minji, we should probably go to the mall first. I want to buy some stuff." Hanni grinned excitedly.

"Of course, I'll listen to you always." Minji smiled shyly.

Minji turns right and drives to the mall. Her right hand reaching to touch hanni's. Hanni blushed so hard, she looked like a tomato. They arrive and Minji parks the car. They walk through the entrance holding hands.

"What do you want to buy, pham? I'll pay for you." Minji stops abruptly.

"Actually, I don't know. I thought you'd have an idea. Do you wanna go to the arcade?" Hanni looked at Minji.

"Alright I'll win you a plushie." Minji grinned cockily. Hanni laughed and hugged Minji's whole arm. Everybody there probably thought they're dating.

They arrived to the arcade and Minji exchanged her cash for coins. Hanni offered to give her some money back but Minji refused.

"Are you playing first?" Hanni asked.

"Depends on you. I think that bunny plushie is perfect for you." Minji pointed at an adorable bunny plushie that looked quite big.

"I think that bear plushie looks like you." Hanni giggled while pointing at a cute bear plushie.

"Do you want the bunny plushie? I can definitely win it for you." Minji stared at the plushie.

"Please, let me try it out first" Hanni looked at it excitedly.

"Sure, here are the coins. Let's go." Minji handed her the coins and they walked together.

Hanni inserted the coin and started playing. She had a few tries and failed all of them. She was starting to look upset.

"Come on, I'll win this for you." Minji took a coin and inserted it. She played and got the plushie on the first try. Hanni jumped with excitement. She took the plushie and hugged it.

"Thank you so much!! How did you do that?" Hanni stared at the bunny.

"Skill." Minji said flexing her muscle.

"It's 3:30. Let's go to the cinema." Minji said while holding hanni's hand.

They both walked outside and went inside the car. Minji started the engine and drove off.

As they were on their way, Minji held hanni's hand and looked at Hanni lovingly. Hanni shifted and looked at Minji.

"Minji, what are we?"

A/N: cliffhanger😜. I found time to write today so I sped through☺️.