Chapter 12 - The Foolish

Hanni's POV
I'm so inlove with yeonjun. Destiny brought us together. I've been going on dates with him and he loves buying me gifts. Sadly, it's time for school to start again after a little holiday.

I ignored Minji for the past few days. I don't have any feeling for her. Just a little tingling in my heart though. She seems angry, I would be too.

I get up from my bed and grab my phone on the bedside table. I open the door quietly and walk into the living room. The couch was occupied by Minji so I sat on the kitchen chair.

I scrolled on TikTok and took a glance at her. She turned around and stood up. She started walking towards me. What's going on?

"Look, can you give me a good reason on why the fucking you're not talking to me?" She crossed her arms and said coldly. I kind of flinched when she started talking. I put on my poker face.

"What do you mean?" I tried to say coolly but my voice cracked. She smirked a bit. I facepalmed in my head.

"What do YOU mean? There has to be a reason why you're ignoring me and start dating the school playboy." She rolled her eyes. That's true, it's pretty unreasonable to pull stuff like that.

"What? Are you jealous or something? Just go back to being a piece of shit and bullying people, I'll be right here to punish you." I physically cringed at what I said. That sounds wrong. She looks like she's about to burst out laughing. I tried to get up but she sat me back down.

"Don't try and get up. Tell me the goddamn reason because I don't think I've done much to hurt you." She said getting more angry with her tone.

"You know damn well how many people you've hurt. I'm not getting associated with that." I said looking at my phone. She took my phone and gently put it on the table.

"You seemed to be enjoying it at the start huh? The restaurant? The movie theater? That ring a bell?" She laughed. I was getting scared because I know her strength.

"Leave me alone! I should be asking the principle to change dorms. You're such a piece of shit." I screamed at her. She sighed angrily.

"Go! Just go, fuck it. Leave the fucking dorm, go!" She screamed back a lot louder than me. I hold back some tears and run out of the dorm, slamming the door on my way out. Shit, she knows how to make me hysterical.

I should text yeonjun. He's much better than her. I texted if he can pick me up and if I could sleep at his. He happily agreed.

I waited for like 10 minutes and then he came. I got into his car and he drove off. We chatted for the 10 minutes we had to drive. I truly feel for him. I just don't know if I like him or love him. I don't even know if it's one of the both. But I truly care for him.

We arrive at his house. He opened the door.

"Ladies first." We both chuckled. He held my hand while I pecked him on the cheek.

"You're so kind. I love everything about you." I said while I caressed his hands.

"I know, I love you too." He wrapped his arm around my waist and put on a movie. It was full of well.. you know what scenes and he grabbed a pillow and put it on his lap. I felt quite uncomfortable but I rather not say anything.

"Uhm, I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I said and got up. I walked to the bathroom. His house was like a maze.

WARNING: SEXUAL HARASSMENT

I washed my face and saw the door open in the mirror. Yeonjun was smirking. I was well, scared.

He walked in and grabbed my waist aggressively. He turned me around and started kissing me not very gently. I felt something pressed against me. Am I about to get raped? I wanted to scream and cry but I couldn't.

He started moving his hand up my shirt and into my bra. He grabbed my right breast and squeezed it while he was still kissing me. I moaned against the pressure. Tears started flowing down my eyes.

He disconnected the kiss while his hand was exploring my body.

"Let's go to my bedroom, we're gonna have a tiny bit of fun." He chuckled with a disgusting look in his eyes. I wanted to hit him but his strength was too much.

He aggressively opened the door and pushed me onto the bed. He laid me down and started kissing on my neck. I wince as he holds his knee against my core. He ripped my crop top off and he looked at my bra with lust as he took it off.

"Please don't.." I whimpered with tears down my eyes. He laughed and proceeded to say

"Look at what you're wearing, you were asking for it. Now close that mouth of yours." He put his finger on my mouth and he started taking off my shorts . He circled his hands around my core again. I moaned in pleasure.

"Fuck it." He said as he unbuckled his belt and took off his pants, leaving him in his boxers.

"Yah, get up and take this off for me." He said lustfully, lust clouded in his eyes. He grabbed my head forcefully as I tried to take it off. He shoved his shaft down my throat as I struggled to breath. He rocked my head back and forth while I was crying an ocean.

"Ah shit, you feel so good." He groaned out while smirking deviously. He kept thrusting harder and harder.

"Ohh fuck, I'm gonna cum." He said as he thrusted faster and harder. I tried to push him away but he grabbed my head.

"You stupid bitch, what are you doing? Do as I please. Ohh shit, I'm reaching the climax." He cried out and his cum was all in my mouth. I was planning to spit it out.

"You better swallo-" a familiar face opened the door and used a frying pan to knock yeonjun out cold. I spat out the liquids. I asked

"What are you doing here?"

A/N: I'm sorry for antagonizing yeonjun. I had to. Anyways guess who's here, it will be revealed next chapter.