Chapter 2- Wild Day

Hanni wakes up to the sound of her alarm. She already hears Haerin cooking up breakfast outside. Yes, Haerin is her roommate.

Hanni showers and puts on her clothes. She goes outside and sees two plates of rice with pork plus a Haerin sitting on her phone.

"Haerin ahh, why don't you eat before me?" Hanni asked with a confused look.

"I just wasn't hungry, nothing is wrong with that right?" Haerin said with a blank face. Her eyes staring into hanni's eyes.

"You never try to talk with me. What is up with that?" Hanni asked.

"We aren't close friends. Why should I?" Haerin said.

"Y'know just forget it. I'm on my way." Hanni replied fiercely.

"Whatever." Haerin blurted out.

Hanni gathered her bag and walked outside. She saw her seniors, Wonyoung and Yujin talking to Liz and Rei. She didn't know them very well so she just walked over to class. She saw Kim Minji talking to Chaewon and Gaeul. They are like a pack. They stick together and mess with other people. They seemed to be talking to two guys, Hyunjin and Felix. She listened to them speaking.

"Minji, I don't like you and your damn behavior nowadays. You weren't this cruel before." Hyunjin angrily said to Minji and her pack.

"Why do you care? You don't ever talk to me. We're barely friends anyways." Minji rolled her eyes.

"Don't be so pathetic and walk away douchebags." Gaeul laughed with a fierce look in her eyes. Chaewon giggled at her.

"You three should stop what you're doing. We used to be good friend guys." Felix said one last time before going to their seats.

The bell rang loudly. It was time for class to start. Hanni sits in the same row as Minji and they are 1 seat apart from eachother. Haerin walked in and greeted the teacher. She took a glance at Hanni then went to her seat. Everyone was talking to eachother loudly still.

"Everyone please be quiet!" Mr. Min shouted loudly for everyone to hear.

The whole class quieted down and started class.

. . . . .

The bell rings for lunch and everyone leaves the class. Haerin walks to the cafeteria until Sunghoon suddenly hugged her from behind.

"Miss me bestie?" Sunghoon giggled quietly.

"Hey Sunghoon. What's new?" Haerin said with a slight smirk.

"I got a lot to say. Let's sit down at our usual table." Sunghoon grinned.

Both Haerin and Sunghoon walk over to their usual table until they see a group of girls sitting down together. Kim Minji's little pack. Sunghoon's eyes lit up with anger.

"Yahh Kim Minji! What is this? Why are you sitting where we usually sit? Don't you have your own table?" Sunghoon said with fire in his eyes. Bro is ready to fight.

"You think we care? We just wanted to try this table out. To see if we like it." Minji smirked trying to get to sunghoons really mad side. Haerin just stood behind Sunghoon rolling her eyes.

"Aish! Whatever. Haerin, let's go sit with Heeseung and Niki." Sunghoon glared at Minji angrily.

Minji and her pack laughed after the two walked away. Danielle suddenly came to sit down with them.

"Hello Minji~" Danielle smiled like the little sunshine she is.

"Hey babe. How are you?" Minji said with a grin.

"Great babe. Let's start eating now. I'm quite hungry." Danielle laughed.

Once Sunghoon and Haerin get to Heeseung's table, Heeseung greets them with a wide smile.

"Hey guys. Why aren't you at your usual table?" Heeseung asked. Niki also looked over with a bunch of food in his mouth.

"That Kim Minji took it. She just beat me up yesterday. I can't say anything." Haerin says with a blank face.

"Well atleast it goes to her student record. Hanni always saves you before you become a pulp though." Niki says after finally swallowing his food. Niki shoves another mouthful in. Heeseung rolls his eyes.

"Sit down guys. You'll be with us for a while I bet" Heeseung smiled.

A/N: another chapter might be out by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Sorry for the long wait and the short length.
Really trying🥲