Chapter 15 - A New Day

Minji's POV
School is starting again. I can finally mess with more people. In that span of few days, Chaewon and Gaeul most likely have dated 2 people and broken up with both. Kinda like whores.

Whatever, they're my friends. I don't give two shits. I woke up and saw Hanni , her face glistening in the daylight. She isn't awake yet. She should get time to rest though.

I get up and start taking off my shirt. I'm left in a sports bra and some gray pajamas. I walked out to the bathroom. I take off all of my clothes and go into the shower.

I guess I should put hot water on. It's winter season and the water is going to freeze me if cold. I just stood there in the hot water.

I finished showering and I walked out to find out that I forgot to bring my towel. I opened the door slightly and just looked around. Fuck.

I closed the door and locked it. If Hanni wakes up, she can bring the towel. Im not walking out naked but I would love to see her flustered.

I heard a knock on my bathroom door.

"Minji? Is that you?" I heard a cute petite voice, it's Hanni.

"Hey uh, could you grab me a towel. I forgot to bring it." I replied to her. Maybe I should just open the door enough to let her see just above my breasts, I want to make her blush🤷‍♀️.

"Ah, of course. I'll just go into the room and grab it." I heard her footsteps walk to my room. She came back and knocked. I opened the door enough for what I mentioned earlier. She looked absolutely red.

"What are you blushing for?" I smirked and I could tell she was folding inside.

"Uh, I'm not blushing." She denied it. Maybe, she likes me again now. She definitely hates yeonjun though. I put on the towel and walked outside. Her face was so red, I just can't hold my laughter.

"What? See something you like, pham?" I teased her with a smirk. She looked down at the ground.

"You" she muttered so quietly I could barely hear. She widen her eyes at the fact she said it loud enough for me.

"Seriously, you're such a cutie pie." I walked into my room. I likely made her blush even more.

I put on some clothes and heard water turn on. Hanni's showering, I guess. After about 10 minutes she came out of the bathroom.

I just sat on the couch, playing on my phone as I was waiting for her. She walked out of her room and towards me. I felt a slight tap on my shoulder, why does she like doing that so much?

"Can you drive me to school, please?" She said pouting. I laughed for a few seconds.

"I was planning on just that. Come on, let's go." I got up and held her hand. She furrowed her eyebrows. I laughed even more. Ugh, why is she so damn cute?

We walked out to my car. I opened the passenger door for her and I closed it too. I walked over to the drivers side and hopped in. I started the engine.

"You're such a gentlewoman, Kim Minji." She smiled adorably at me. I couldn't help but smile at that too. What is her problem? I probably look as red as a red apple.

I started driving towards the school. This is the school dorms so the school is only like 2 kilometers from the dorms.

We arrived and I parked in a nice spot. We both got out of the car and students swarmed to where we were at. I heard people say stuff like

"They hated each other but they got in the same dorm and now they're dating? I wish to have that romance too."

"No way, Kim Minji's a lesbian!"

"Hanni could have looked for someone better than her, like me."

"That's the most cliche pair I've seen."

"Out of all people Minji chose her, pathetic."

"Minji's such a whore, I bet she'll break hanni's heart."

"Hanni is such a fucking whore, dating the slut of the school."

The comments really got to Hanni, I could tell it from the look in her eyes. I put my arm around her shoulder. I don't think she used to people saying this stuff about her. People gasped at my action and started mumbling more stupid things.

We walked inside until Hanni stopped abruptly.

"It should be time we separated. Goodbye, Minji." The tiny girl said and walked away. Damn those stupid idiots. I recognized most of them. I'll kill them all. I felt a back hug.

"Hello there, pham Minji." Chaewon giggled at me. Gaeul smiled and watched.

"What's up, Huh Chaewon?" I replied to her laughing. Gaeul laughed as well.

"Yah, did you hear? You and Hanni are the biggest topic of today." Gaeul said looking around at the groups of people watching them.

"Nothing new, you guys can help me beat them up." I said punching my fists together. Chaewon cracked a smile.

"How about you beat 'em up on your own, I need to do something with some girl." She looked at something on her phone. She's probably gonna fuck that huh girl. Me and Gaeul looked at eachother and smirked.

We all shut up when a weird nerdy dude walked up to me.

"U-u-uh, m-minji I l-like y-y-you." He handed me a rose. I rolled my eyes. Chaewon and Gaeul glared at him.

"How cool do you think you are? Asking ME out? Fuck off loser." I kicked him in the foot and he fell down. His glasses breaking due to the force it hit on the ground. Pupu laughed while gaeul just smiled.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry, I-I'll g-g-go." He stuttered while walking away with his broken glasses. I had fun with that. I hadn't gotten to bully these past days.

"Super strong Kim Minji~" Gaeul sang in a little tune while clapping her hands. Chaewon was just staring at her phone. I could hear her texting.

"Yeah yeah, this is gonna be a pretty long day." I said crossing my arms and sighing due to the people that were still watching me. Creepy..

A/N: this took too long to write.