Chapter 13 - Perverted Pedophile

Minji's POV
Aish, maybe I shouldn't have screamed at her to leave like that. I was so frustrated and I just burst out yelling. Fuck, I regret every single thing I said to her. She left at like 12 PM. Hanni doesn't go out for long, at the most 3 hours. It's been 5 hours.

I know she is probably with yeonjun, he's a huge piece of shit. Girls get traumatized by him, could it be that he softened up for Hanni? I don't know but it could happen. She's a very kind girl.

I can't even watch anything without feeling guilty. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through YouTube to find interesting videos to watch. Maybe I should text hanni, that's a great idea.

I texted her if she's gonna come back to the dorms but she isn't replying. Even if anybody stops her, she has a natural body clock with a whole ass curfew. I'm getting really worried, what if that idiot is.. fuck, I'm going over to his house.

I may have slept with him once or twice but it's all in the past. I got in my car and drove off at max speed. I passed a few red lights but it doesn't really matter.

I arrived and opened the front door. No one was there but I hear moaning and crying. I grabbed a frying pan as fast as I could. I ran to where I heard the sound. I opened the door and saw a naked Hanni and yeonjun. I feel like I'm assaulting Hanni so I tried to close my eyes.

Finally, I hit the bastards head with full force. He got knocked to the ground forcefully. I chuckled a bit. She looked super shocked

"What are you doing here?" She asked with tear stains surrounding her red eyes. I was wearing a big jacket so I took it off and threw it at her.

"Cover yourself and put on some clothes. I'll bring you home." I said looking away and outside the door. The house seems to be quiet and devoid of anybody. I took a glance at the pedophile and scoffed. Hanni came walking.

"Let's go." She said looking down at the ground, looking like she doesn't have emotion. We both walked downstairs. I almost tried to hold her hand but remember what she just experienced. I open the door for her. We both go and sit in the car as I started the engine.

"Do you want to talk about what happened? I could get him in jail." I said looking at her. She looked back at me and started bursting out in tears. She hugged me. I hugged her, caressing her back gently.

"I don't want to do that just yet. Let's go home." She backed away and I started driving. It was quiet, devoid of any noise except for the car.

After a while, we arrived at the dorms. Hanni and I got out of the car and went into our dorm. I started making some scrambled eggs as dinner as I wasn't hungry and I figured Hanni wasn't that hungry either.

"Hey uh, I made some scrambled eggs. Do you wanna eat in your room or outside with me?" I knocked on her door.

"I'll eat in my room. Just give me the plate please." She opened the door and said. I handed her a plate and she shut the door. Her eyes were all swollen, I completely understand. I wonder what caused that douchebag to do this type of shit.

Shit, he's probably done it to many girls. He deserves nothing but the most painful death. I just want to murder him.

I could barely stomach the eggs as what was going on flashed into my eyes. Maybe a shower would satisfy me.

Hanni's POV
What am I doing with my life? How could I let that piece of shit do that stuff to me? I shivered at the thought. If Minji wasn't there to help me, who knows what he could have done?

I sit and stare at the scrambled eggs on my bedside table. I just can't swallow anything. I want to kill myself. It's easy right? I mean life is hard and I got sexually assaulted by someone I was warned about. Why the hell didn't I listen to Minji?

Fuck myself. I've never done anything to satisfy myself, I just want to end it all. Maybe I should ask Minji to cuddle with me. I don't think I can stomach sleeping alone or with anyone else but Minji.

I feel safer with her. She soothes me, I love her deep voice, her lips, her beautiful eyes, her dark hair. Wait what am I saying? Ugh, I think I like her, but I'm not ready for any of that.

I have sleeping pills, that could work in killing me right? I shouldn't be thinking about this but it's clouded my mind. I got up and opened the door.

I walked towards minji and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and looked confused.

"Do you think you could sleep with me tonight?" I asked her with an innocent voice. She smiled and said

"Of course, anything for you. As long as you're comfortable alright?" She said with the nicest tone. Maybe she isn't so bad after all..

A/N: I was bored so I wrote another one.