Chapter 16 - Three Laps

Hanni's POV
I can't believe people said all that stuff about me. I was just holding hands with Minji, nothing implied we were dating. Plus a lot of them called me a whore.

Minji is prone to anger outbreaks, I think many people are going to come out of the bathroom injured due to 'slipping and falling'. I need to get to work.

The bell rang and I looked at the time. 7:00 on the dot. I got my bag and walked to class, it was really near.

I got to the classroom door and opened it. There was only 5 people in the class, there are 20 students in this class. I sighed and greeted the teacher.

I got to my seat, put my bag down and sat. Somebody suddenly whispered to me

"Yah, pham. Is it true you're dating Kim Minji?" Hyein asked me, she was always a nosy girl, talking to random people.

"No, I'm not. It's just a petty rumor people started because I have the same dorm as her." I replied to her, she nodded and looked back at her desk.

"Sorry, but I totally think that you fit together." Hyein laughed and grabbed a pencil to write something.

"What do you mean? We're friends." I rolled my eyes and looked up at the teacher. Several students were rushing in. They were laughing about something. Something's happened and it was probably caused by my lovely dormmate.

She and this guy that always gets on her nerves and messes with her aren't here. I need to get over there. I walked up to the teacher and asked permission to go outside. She agreed and I ran out.

There were only 15 students that were in the class so there might be others. I heard shouting and cheering. I sighed and walked towards the directing of the cheering. There was a whole batch of people surrounding Minji and Heeseung.

They've finally lost all their nerves. Haerin's at the scene of the crime, she probably made this happen.

Minji's fist hit heeseung's face. Blood rushed out of hee's lips. I couldn't stand watching any more so I ran through the pile of students cheering.

"HEY, what do you think you're doing! Get back to class now! Minji, Heeseung, come with me to the principle's office." I screamed as loud as I could. People booed and threw thumbs down at me, even flipped me off. Haerin walked away with Sunghoon.

Minji and heeseung walked over me and minji rolled her eyes. Heeseung just lightly smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

"You two are coming with me to the office and we'll decide what to do with you, understood?" I asked and they both nodded. Heeseung seemed to whisper something to minji and he laughed.

I didnt think much of it and made a gesture for them to follow me. Hee's laughter kept getting louder and i turned around just in time to see minji punch him in the face.

"I told you to stop!" I yelled and pushed minji away. Minji crossed her arms. Heeseung rubbed his face and sighed. Minji walked closer to me.

"Youre gonna be punished tonight, you know that right?" She said seductively, is she going to do something to me? I mean the school's playboy just assaulted me. I don't feel safe with my body near anyone's. Why am i thinking so much? Its not like Minji will do anything.

We all started walking and shortly, we arrived at the principle's office. I knocked and I heard "Come inside.". I opened the door and saw Mr. Namjoon smiling at me.

"Hello, hanni. What seems to be the problem?" He asked calmly, while his eyes were glued to his computer. I heard a loud sigh from minji. Meh, I'm not scared. Maybe i am but still.

"These two were caught fighting and causing a scene in the middle of the hallway. What should i do?" I asked him while minji and heeseung sat down in front of him.

"Well, they should be punished of course, run three laps around the school and sign this contract." He took two pieces of paper and gave them 1 paper each. The principle coughed to get my attention.

"One more thing, you'll monitor them. Come back here to confirm when you're done." He said and glued his eyes back to his computer screen. This will be a long morning.

A/N: this was a draft from long ago so you probably wont see frequent chapters soon, sorry.