Chapter 8- Jealous

"I- uh, friends." Minji laughed nervously. Hanni really regretted asking that.  "What is wrong with me?" Hanni thought nervously.

"We're almost there now." Minji said to lighten up the mood. They arrived to the huge cinema with a bunch of people buying tickets.

"It's exactly 4 pm now so this is perfect!" Hanni held Minji's arm tighter making Minji smile. They walked to buy tickets.

"Hey there, 2 tickets for Barbie please." Minji said.

"That'll be 5 dollars. Would you like any snacks or drinks?" The receptionist(?) asked.

"We'll get the couple set." Minji smiled lightly. Hanni blushed.

"Ah, I see. You two are a cute couple." The receptionist smirked lightheartedly. Minji looked down in embarrassment.

"No, you've got it wrong. We're just friends." Hanni smiled brightly. The receptionist laughed a bit and handed them the popcorn and coke.

"Enjoy the movie!" The receptionist almost shouted. Hanni held Minji's hand and walked to the movie. Minji looked down and admired hanni's beauty.

"Lets go to the best seat!" Hanni exclaimed quietly.

"This one has the best view." Minji pointed to two seats without anyone near it. They both sat down. They watched the movie and laughed at most parts. It was almost the end.

Minji looked at Hanni full of love. She craved for the tiny girl's lips so bad. "Is this normal?" Minji thought hard. Hanni caught her staring. The tall one instantly diverted her gaze to the screen.

"Why do I like you so much?" Minji whispered but Hanni didn't hear even a bit. The movie ended and they both left talking about the movie.

"I liked it so much!" Hanni laughed.

"Me too, I enjoyed it." Minji smiled brightly. Suddenly, a guy came up staring at Hanni. Hanni was confused.

"Uh hi, my name is Jeongin. I saw you and I just thought you're beautiful. Can I have your number?" This guy just asked her cockily.

"Uh su-" Hanni was about to accept before minji cut her off.

"Just fuck off, can't you see us together?" Minji rolled her eyes.

"What? Who even the fuck are you?" Jeongin shouted.

"I'm her goddamn girlfriend! I said fuck off." Minji shouted back and pulled Hanni closer to her by the waist. Hanni was bright red. The guy just angrily walked away back to his friend group.

"Damn it, I wanted to get in her pants." Was heard from the friend group. Minji really hoped Hanni didn't hear it.

"So I'm your girlfriend now?" Hanni teased while Minji looked away because she's blushing hard.

"Look, I had to do it. I knew that guy had no good intentions." Minji also knew she was a bit jealous.

"Thanks for helping me out. I know we've been close for only a day but I feel like I've known you for a long time." Hanni kissed Minji's hand. Minji chuckled and looked at Hanni. She really wanted to kiss this girl.

"Let's get inside the car." Minji grinned because of everything that happened today.

They arrived to their dorm and Minji unlocked the door. Hanni walks inside happily while Minji locked the door.

"Should we have a snack and watch a horror movie?" Hanni smiled jokingly.

"Of course, whatever you say." Minji bowed.

"You know, you are the best person I've ever met." Hanni walked over to Minji. She looked at Minji's lips and unconsciously licked her own lips. Minji melted at the sight of it.

They got snacks and turned on Insidious. Hanni hugged Minji and looked at her. For some reason, she just wanted to kiss her so bad. Minji looked at Hanni, their faces centimeters from each others. They both diverted their gaze to the screen quickly.

Daerin

It's 6 pm. Danielle is currently making some food for Haerin. Haerin's sleeping in her room, dreaming about making out with Dani.

"Goyangi! Wake up, dinner is ready!" Danielle shouted from the kitchen. Haerin awoke from her deep slumber. She walked to the kitchen.

"Oh hey haerinie, you look adorable right now." Danielle cooed while bringing the plates to the couch. Haerin smiled cutely.

"I'll turn on the tv. What are we watching?" Haerin stared at the screen then looked at the Australian.

"Let's continue your favorite kdrama, extraordinary attorney woo." Danielle smiled while tasting the food.

"It's cute how you remember that." Haerin accidentally blurted out. It took her a minute to realize what she said. Danielle blushed like a whole tomato.

"Thanks, Goyangi." Dani held the cats hand softly. She loved how Haerin's hand felt, she wanted to know how it felt elsewhere. Dani shook her head quickly to rid of the naughty thoughts.

"Hah, you don't have to thank me, thank your parents." Haerin laughed, Dani rolled her eyes. The cat wanted to see her eyes rolled in bed, she flushed red and thought of something else to ease herself.

"Are you okay, haerinie?" Dani asked her with a concerned look on her face.

"I'm totally fine, just thought about some stuff." Haerin grinned and buried her face in Danielle's neck. Haerin would kiss her if they weren't just friends, atleast she didn't want them to be.

They watched the movie together, eating and cuddling. They talked to eachother and both grinned at eachother at the romantic parts. It was like they were a couple. For some reason, they both just wanted to rip each others clothes off at this point. Their mind easily refrained them from doing so.

"It's already 9pm, modani, we should head to bed." Haerin said while looking at the time.

"Alright let's go." Danielle got up, Haerin also doing so. They said goodbye and went into their own rooms.

They both finished showering and putting their clothes by 9:45pm. Danielle didn't want to sleep alone. She walked over to Haerin's room and knocked. Haerin answered the door.

"Dani? What are you doing here?" Haerin asked in a low husky voice, Dani found it very attractive.

"I want to sleep with you." Dani said with pleading eyes.

"Alright come in." Haerin chuckled adorably because of Dani. They both went inside and slept.

A/N: This was supposed to be updated yesterday but Wattpad broke and now it's here today😘😘😘