Chapter 5- Getting closer..

Minji wakes up from yesterday. She instantly remembers Hanni and her perfect smile. The highlight of her day was basically just Hanni.

She gets up miserably to eat breakfast. It's Saturday and she has no plans. Minji walks outside to see a tiny Hanni sitting and watching TV.

"It's 7 in the morning and you're watching TV?" Minji laughed at the cute gesture Hanni made after she said that.

"I am always busy on week days. I get my endless fun on the weekends." Hanni said to Minji with a smile.

Minji smiled, she didn't ever feel like this with Danielle. This is the first time she's had this much love to one person.

"That's adorable. Perhaps, do you want to go somewhere tomorrow on Sunday? I know a nice place" Minji looked at Hanni.

"Sure, I have a lot of free time." Hanni nodded and smiled.

Daerin's dorm

Yesterday, Dani and Haerin had a nice little chat. They talked about plans and what they should do on the weekends. Dani wanted to get to know Haerin better.

Haerin woke up with a smile. She's literally sharing a dorm with her crush. Today, They're both going shopping.

"Haerin ahh~ are you up?" Dani knocked on the door. Haerin got up to open the door.

"Hey I'm here." She smiled at the Australian.

"I can't wait to go to the mall! What time was that again?" Dani asked and laughed. Haerin laughed as well.

"Dani unnie, you told me the time. Alright we're supposed to go at 11 am." Haerin smiled.

"It's 8 am now." Dani said looking at the clock in Haerin's room.

"I'll cook breakfast. What do you want to eat?" Haerin asked while walking to the kitchen.

"Chicken rice with some carrots, please." Danielle smiled at her.

"You must like carrots." Haerin smiled back.

"Since, I was a baby." Dani laughed.

"I'll get to cooking." Haerin said preparing the food.

Dani walked to the couch. She sat down and turned on the TV. She turned on a comedy movie.

"Haerin ah, do you want to watch this movie after we finish our breakfast?" Danielle asked loudly.

"Alright, what type of movie is it?" Haerin asked with her eyes on the food.

"It's a comedy movie. I think you'd like it." Danielle replied loudly, again.

"I'll watch it with you." Haerin told her nicely. Danielle smiled.

Haerin finished with cooking. She brought the food to the Australian sitting on the couch.

"Oh, the food is done. I'll turn on the movie." Dani puts her phone down on the glass table. Haerin smiled.

The movie plays as they eat. Both of them couldn't stop laughing. They shared the same blanket while Dani was holding Haerin's hand. This was a literal dream of hers.

The movie ended with both girls smiling. Danielle turned to look at Haerin.

"That was really funny. The movie lived up to it's name." Danielle laughed holding both of Haerin's hands. Haerin blushed a bit.

"Yeah, it was. I enjoyed it a lot. Let's go prepare for shopping." Haerin said excitingly. Danielle's face lit up when she said that.

"I'm showering now. It's only 9:30." Danielle said looking at Haerin. Haerin nodded and went inside her room.

Danielle washed the dishes and walked to her room.

"Oh where are my earphones?" Danielle asked herself. She must've forgot them in Haerin's room from last night.

She walked to Haerin's room and opened the door.

"Goyangi I'm here to take my ear-" Danielle froze when she saw Haerin with only a sports bra on. Haerin flushed red insanely quick. Danielle quickly shut the door with a red face.

"Sorry!" Danielle shouted from outside. Haerin opened the door.

"Here are your earphones.." the cat eyed girl handed her earphones.

"Thanks a lot." Danielle smiled and grabbed the earphones. Haerin smiled and closed the door.

The Australian walked back to her room and took a nice shower. It's already 10 am by now. She opened the door to see a Haerin sitting watching TV. The girl turned her gaze to Danielle.

"Come sit down, it's only 10 am." Haerin patted the place on the couch near her. Danielle walked over and sat down.

"What movie is this Kang goyangi ssi?" Danielle asked curiously.

"It's actually my favorite kdrama, extraordinary attorney woo." Haerin smiled at Danielle with a loving look in her eyes.

"Binge watching a lot of stuff before the mall?" Danielle laughed.

"It's entertaining, plus I'm watching it with you. That's what I like about it." Haerin threw out subtle hints. Danielle blushed.

"Y'know goyangi ssi, I find you adorable. You're my ideal type." Danielle blurted out. The cat eyed girl literally exploded inside.

"Yeah, the same for me." Haerin smiled.

"Let's just watch it for now." Danielle turned her nervous gaze to the TV.

They watched until the clock hit 10:50 am.

"Let's head out to the mall now." Haerin smiled with excitement. Danielle smiled.

"I'm super excited." Danielle said as she prepared her stuff.

Haerin and Danielle walked out to Haerin's car. They got in and Haerin started the car. They took off to the shopping mall.

. . . . .

Hanni laid on Minji's lap as she was watching this kdrama called 18 again. Minji stroked hanni's hair and admired her beauty.

"Minji, you have no plans for today?" Hanni asked turning her gaze to Minji.

"No, why would I? Do you want to hang out somewhere with me?" Minji smirked. Hanni pouted.

"I was just wondering. I'm going out with my friend group today around 1pm." Hanni said to Minji. Minji had a sad look in her eyes.

"You're going at 1pm and you still haven't showered." Minji laughed it off.

"I'm going to take one soon don't worry" Hanni laughed back cutely.

A/N: I'm so sorry this chapter ended on the weirdest place ever but I'm dealing with a lot of stuff and really trying so hard to update. Excuse my tardiness I'll try harder next time😅