Chapter 6- A Fun Time

Hanni comes out of the shower and dries herself. She puts on her clothes and walks outside. The girls sees Minji on her phone scrolling through TikTok.

"Done already? Come sit down." Minji turned her gaze to look at the beautiful girl. Hanni walks over and sits down with her head leaning on Minji's shoulder.

"Minji, aren't you dating Danielle?" Hanni asked her curiously.

"No, we actually just broke up yesterday before you came to call me." Minji said with a slight smile.

"Sorry to ask this but why?" The Vietnamese asked.

"Falling out of love, I guess. She has her new interest and I may or may not have mine." Minji smirked while looking at Hanni. Hanni felt red.

Minji put her arm around the girls shoulder and leaned on her. Hanni looked at her with their faces almost touching. The Vietnamese could feel Minji's breath.

"Have you already moved on?" Hanni asked. Minji leaned back.

"Yeah I guess, we might have liked eachother but we just fell out of it." Minji smiled at the girl.

"It's 11 am now. Let's get some ice cream together?" Hanni said with a grin.

"Sure, let's go" Minji slightly nodded.

They both got up and walked outside. Minji locked the door and they went to the park.

Daerin

"We're here dani." Haerin said to wake the Australian up.

"Oh already? Sorry for falling asleep" Dani laughed with Haerin smiling at her.

"It's totally fine, where do we go first?" Haerin said as she got out of the car. Danielle did the same.

"Shopping for clothes?" Danielle asked, grinning.

"Alright, I'm going with anything you say." Haerin said looking ahead while holding Danielle's hand.

They both shop for shirts, hats, glasses, anything they could find.

"Haerinnie, what do you think about this cap? It's perfect for you!" Danielle said putting the cap on the girls head.

"Yeah, I like it. I'll buy it. Is there anything else you want? I'd love to buy it for you." Haerin held the Australians hand.

"I think this is enough, let's go spend our time buying some snacks for a movie night today!" Dani put her hands on Haerin's shoulders and jumped excitedly.

"Perfect, I'll buy anything for you if you want it." The cat eyed girl smiled.

They walked to the cashier and paid for the clothes. They walked to the snack store and bought a bunch of stuff.

"Goyangi ssi, this is perfect for our movie night!" Danielle exclaimed very happily. Haerin nodded.

"It's 12:30 now. Do you want to order some food in the food center?" Haerin asked staring at the food.

"Of course! I'm craving some hotdogs." Danielle smiled. Haerin held her hand and walked to the center. Danielle felt butterflies in her stomach.

Bbangsaz

Hanni and Minji walks into their dorm. The taller girl sits on the couch while the shorter one takes off her shoes. Hanni walks to Minji and puts her arm around her.

"The ice cream was amazing. We should do more of that soon." Hanni smiled while Minji rubbed her arms.

"I agree, we'll be having another soon." The taller one smirked.

"Well, it's almost time. Can you drive me to the cafe?" The Vietnamese asked while walking to sit down on the couch.

"Of course, I'm free anyways." Minji said with her hand on Hanni's lap.

They watched a kdrama together for a bit until it was time.

"It's already time Minji ah~. Let's go." Hanni smiled excitedly. Minji smiled because of how much her face lit up.

They went to the car, Minji started the engine and drove off. They arrived to the cafe.

"Thanks so much, Minji. Pick me up at 3, please. See you in a bit." Hanni said in a rush. Minji grinned and drove off.

Yunjin and Wonyoung spotted the tiny girl.

"Hanni! We're over here." Wonyoung shouted enough for Hanni to hear. Hanni ran over to their spot.

"Let's find a seat. Where is Rei?" Hanni asked while looking around.

"She hasn't arrived yet. She said she might be a little late." Sakura sighed.

"Let's sit over there." Wonyoung points to an empty table with four seats. They all go and sit down.

"So Hanni, how's sharing a dorm with Minji?" Yunjin laughed and Wonyoung smirked.

"She's actually pretty nice, it doesn't seem like she's a bully at all. She told me she would stop it though." Hanni said with a huge smile.

"Girl, she obviously likes you. Why would she say that to a roommate?" Wonyoung said while putting her hand on hanni's hand. Hanni looked confused.

"Pretty much just whipped for you." Yunjin grinned.

"I just realized, we haven't ordered any drinks." Hanni said with a shocked face.

"Don't worry, we already ordered for everyone. I got you your favorite." Wonyoung said while looking in her bag.

"We just have to wait a bit." Yunjin said while looking at Hanni. Wonyoung suddenly pulls lip balm out of her bag.

"Anybody need some lip balm?" Wonyoung asked while putting it on her lips.

"I do." Hanni said quickly and took it from wony's hand. Suddenly, Rei walked over to their table.

"Hi guys, sorry for being late. I was busy going somewhere with liz." Rei smiled happily and sat down.

"Going to the climax." Yunjin giggled. Rei flushed so red and looked down to hide it.

"Yunjin, come on." Hanni made a judging face. Everyone at the table laughed.

"I know we already asked about Minji, but what do you think of her as?" Wonyoung said with a smirk.

"Well, I may have a tiny crush on her. She's so sweet and caring to me, I don't know how to feel." Hanni said looking down at her feet. Everyone but Hanni squealed so loud, everyone turned to look at them.

"Alright, where's my money guys? Pay up." Rei said with her hand on the table. Yunjin and Wonyoung had a salty face.

"Wait you guys bet on this?" Hanni said while looking at Yunjin and Wonyoung each pull out a 10 dollar bill from their bags.

"We bet that you just felt like friends.." Yunjin looked at Wonyoung. Rei held her laughter.

"Whatever, the waiters bringing our drinks." Hanni said excitedly.

"Hello, here are your drinks." The waiter said enthusiastically.

They grabbed their drinks and chatted about their crushes.

A/N: I'm sorry that it has been so long. I'm trying my hardest🥹