Chapter 10- A Date?

Hanni's POV

I woke up at maybe 8 AM or something. I feel like I'm attracted to Minji? Ugh, this is such a pain in the ass to think about. I took a quick shower and walked outside. There was Minji in a black t-shirt with her hair in a bun. She was hot, but I shouldn't think of that.

I don't like her. I shouldn't, she probably is faking it. I'll date somebody else. That guy Yeonjun told me to come to him if I finally like him back. Now that I think about it, he's really hot. I texted him to meet up at the park. He agreed instantly. I was wearing a nice dress with a nice amount of flower design on it.

"Yah Pham, who are you texting?" Minji said while looking at me on the couch.

"I'm going on a date with yeonjun. He's hot and I like him." I smiled and tried to walk past her but she grabbed my wrist.

"A date? Does he even know anything about you?" She looked at me skeptically. I sighed.

"That's why I'm getting to know him. Could you just leave me be?" I shook her hand off my wrist and walked away. I agree that was unnecessary but I bet she's doing this 'making me fall in love with her' thing for a dare.

I'm not messing around with her. This should be a study only relationship. I walked out and saw yeonjun leaning on his red Ferrari. He waved at me with a smirk. I speed walked to him.

"You finally took my offer. I knew you'd come around somehow." He lent out his hand and opened the car door. I smiled brightly.

"Your car looks amazing." I said as I looked around in awe. He got inside and started the engine. It was kind of loud.

"The restaurant you recommended looks awesome. I drove past it a few minutes ago." He said looking at me.

"Can I call you Jun?" I asked to break the silence. He looked back at me.

"Pet names already huh? Of course you can, call me whatever you like. I've been waiting for this moment for ages." He grinned and looked back to the road. I laughed.

"Popular guy and school council president. Sounds a bit cliche." I giggled a little bit.

"I know, atleast we fit together." He held my hand. Maybe dating him isn't so bad after all.

Shortly, we arrived to the restaurant. He opened the car door for me like a gentleman. I should've started dating him long ago.

"You can order whatever you want, I'll be paying for this." He walked besides me. We found a nice spot in the corner. A waiter walked by, he gave out the creepiest vibes imaginable.

"Hey there lady and lad, what would you like for today?" He grinned. Yeonjun made a gesture for me to order first.

"Uhm, I would like some rice with kimchi, and a little bit of tteokbokki." I ordered as fast as I could. I didn't like others waiting for me.

"Of course, and what for the lad?" He leaned in a bit towards jun.

"Crabs, fried rice, and a cup of water. Hanni what would you like?" Yeonjun smiled at me. The waiter kept staring at me creepily though.

"A cup of water as well, please." I said politely.

"Is that all? I'll get started on your order right away." The waiter asked patiently. Jun looked at him.

"That would be all, thank you." He said kindly. Before the waiter walked away, he slipped me a piece of paper. Jun looked confused.

I read it, it said 'my names suhyeok, call me sometimes **********'. I shivered. Jun looked startled.

"Yah, what did he write you? It should've been obvious we're on a date." He had an angry look on his face. He threw the paper in the bin next to him. The food shortly arrived from a different waiter.

We ate a lot, it tasted amazing. Jun and I got to know eachother even more. I like him a lot. He just has something in his aura that makes you fall in love with him. The waiter that gave the food walked over again.

"Your bill is 15$, leave it here, please." The waiter bowed and left. Jun tipped 5$.

"Honey, let's go to the park. It'll be fun." Jun held my hand and smiled sweetly at me. I smiled back. We got in the car and took off to the park.

Minji's POV
Ugh, I'm concerned about Hanni. Does she even know anything about that douchebag? He's the biggest player in school. He takes girls on dates, leads them to his house, gets in their pants, and leaves them heartbroken.

Fuck, I need to get her away from him. It's like someone told her 'don't trust Minji" and now she hates me or something. I thought we had something. Fuck fuck fuck! I'm angered but worried. I texted her multiple times but she didn't reply. What if theyre? Ew ew I don't want to think about it.

I'm going to give her a piece of her medicine, I'll fucking ignore her. I'll do the opposite of what she tells me, just she waits.

A/N: bbangsaz yuh yuh, enjoy😉