Chapter 4- Break Up

School garden

Minji grabs Danielle's hand to the school garden (gently don't worry).

"Danielle, I have loved you for a long time. It's true but now I don't think we'll work out. We don't fit together, I'm sorry"    Minji said while staring into Danielle's eyes.

"It's totally fine Minji, I think I might like someone else." Danielle said with a tiny smile.

Minji hugged her. Danielle quickly hugged her back.

"We'll stay friends, please?" Minji said.

"Of course. Also please stop bullying people. I never liked that side of you." Danielle smiled at her like always.

"Yes, I will. I'll stop it from now" Minji smiled at her.

"I'll go now. See you later" Danielle waved at her gently.

"Goodbye" Minji waved at her back.

Suddenly, she saw Hanni running to her.

"Hey uh, the principle wants us both to go to his office." Hanni said to her while breathing fast.

"Oh yeah. Are you okay? Let's just sit down." Minji said in a caring way. Hanni looked at her with a confused look in her eyes. They sat down on a bench.

"No need to rush" Minji said.

"Oh okay." Hanni looked at her.

"Y'know uh, are you okay from the locker room situation?" Minji asked her gently.

"Yeah it's totally fine" Hanni flushed red and looked away. Minji smiled at her.

"Sorry let's just go, come on" Minji holds hanni's hand and brings her to the principals office. Hanni stared at her in confusion but deep down she was quite happy.

They arrive at the principle's office and opens the door.

"Hello, please sit down in front here." The principle stared at them. They sit down quietly.

"Hanni, Minji's school report is quite.. bad. I would like Minji to move to your dorm." The principle said blankly. Hanni looked at Minji then flushed red.

"Yes, Mr. Namjoon." They both said in unison.

"Now, you both may leave. Goodbye." The principle waved them away.

"Goodbye, Mr. Namjoon." They both said again in unison.

Minji and Hanni slowly walk outside.

"So uh should I tell Danielle about this?" Minji asked awkwardly.

"Yeah sure, I'll alert Haerin." Hanni replied back.

They both go on their way to find their (ex) roommates. Minji runs to the cafeteria to find Danielle sitting at her table.

"Minji? What are you doing here?" Danielle looked at her with confusion.

"The principle said I have to move in with Hanni for my grades. So you'll have to move in with Haerin." Minji said to her calmly. Danielle looked away when she heard Haerin's name. She was turning red.

"Yea, that's fine with me. Are you moving out or am I moving out?" Danielle asked her.

"Don't worry, I'm the one moving out. You don't have to do any work." Minji smiled at her. Danielle was one of the girls she genuinely liked but now she fell hard for Pham Hanni.

Meanwhile, Hanni ran to Haerin's table. She saw the cat-eyed girl sitting next to 3 guys. They seemed to be chatting with each other.

"Hello Haerin, sorry to interrupt but uh you have to move out. Minji has to dorm with me now. So you'll be moving in with Danielle" Hanni said to her with a slight smile. Haerin chokes on her water and turns red. Sunghoon smirked at her.

"That's totally fine with me. I'll move out." Haerin smiled at Hanni. She smiled back.

"Alright uh, see you later" Hanni waved at her. Haerin waved back. Hanni walked to her dorm. She saw Minji walking to the dorms as well.

"Oh hey Hanni, as new roommates, I was wondering if we could head out to a nice little restaurant." Minji smiled at her kindly.

"Oh, okay. Where are we going?" Hanni asked her.

"Just a surprise. Don't worry, I got it covered." Minji chuckled.

"Ok, I'll trust you." Hanni held Minji's hand. Minji blushed a bit.

"Let's go pham." Minji said looking away from Hanni.

They go to Minji's car. Minji starts the engine and drives off. She's planning to bring Hanni to the one restaurant Minji and Dani used to go to.

They arrive at the chicken restaurant with an amazing aroma of chicken surrounding it.

"We're here. Let's head inside." Minji held Hanni's hand and walks inside. Hanni smiles at that gesture.

"This place smells amazing. It's quite far away from the city, how do you know about this place?" Hanni asked her while looking around the fancy place. It's not fancy but the restaurant is quite neat.

"I was hanging out with some friends and just so happened to drive across, now this is my go-to restaurant" Minji slightly smiled, looking around the place before turning her eyes right back to Hanni.

The waiter walked to their table.

"Hello, what can I get you guys?" He smiled very nicely and handed the menu to them.

"I'll get 2 pieces of fried chicken and a coke." Minji told him calmly. Hanni looked at the menu very indecisively.

"You know for a girl like you, I think you would like the chicken sandwich and a coke." Minji said to her.

"Actually, that sounds quite nice. I'll take the chicken sandwich and coke." Hanni smiled at the waiter.

"Thanks for helping me out, I'm not good with new places." Hanni laughed. Minji smiled.

"Me too, I got dragged in by my friends." Minji laughed a lot. Hanni started laughing too.

The orders arrive to their table.

"Wow, that was quite fast." Hanni exclaimed quietly.

"Yeah, that's why I love this place." Minji chuckled and smiled at Hanni.

"It's time to eat. Really hungry now" Hanni giggled cutely. Minji looked at her lovingly.

They start eating and finish everything in about 20 minutes. They kept chatting for a bit.

"Hey so, it's getting dark. Let's head home." Minji said.

"Oh okay, I'll pay." Hanni nodded with a smile.

"No thank you, this is my treat." Minji does a hand sign to pay. The waiter walks over.

"So, your total is 5$." The waiter smiled.

Minji hands over the money to the waiter.

"Let's go, pham." Minji grinned. She grabbed the girl's hand gently. The short girl smiled at her.

They get in the car, Minji starts the engine and takes off.

A/N: sup really tryna update nowadays. Hope you like it😁