Chapter 11- Fight For Her

Haerin's POV
After the bowling alley day, me and Dani barely talked, she was always on her phone, or in her room. She cooked her food herself. It's like I did something to hurt her, to which I totally did not. She's special to me.

However whenever she talks to me, it's always Niki this or Niki that. I'm nothing but a roommate. Fuck this shit. I arranged a little hangout with Niki. I texted him to meet up at this abandoned warehouse, we basically turned it into a skate park though. Anyways, he agreed to come with me. I was about to leave until

"Haerin, where are you going?" She looked up from her phone. She had a very confused look on her face.

"Away from this shithole, there's nothing to do here anyway." I blurted out. She looked hurt? Maybe it's my imagination. She nodded and looked right back to the phone.

I got my skateboard and walked hastily to my car. I put in the keys and drove to the warehouse/ skatepark. I put on some music and vibed. The warehouse wasn't very close.

After a nice 10 minutes, I arrived to the warehouse. I saw Riki sitting on the bench, texting on his phone. He looked up when I closed my car door.

"Yah, haerin! How you've been?" He shouted. The bench was far from the parking lot. I started running over.

"Hey Riki, have you learned some new tricks?" I started hopping onto my skateboard and doing some tricks. He smiled.

"Rin, I know you didn't invite me here for skating." Niki mumbled, and I heard all of it.

"What else would I invite you here for?" I asked him and sat down. He looked at me.

"Because of Dani, I knew you liked her but I just couldn't hold myself." He looked genuinely sorry. I laughed a bit.

"Do you think you have anything to worry about? She's yours, your hers. I'm not holding you back." I stood up and started skating on the ramps. He followed quickly.

"I totally apologize, I'm sorry." Riki said again.

"Stop apologizing, we're here to have fun. And besides it's not like she ever liked me." I laughed. He looked relieved.

"Why would she ever like you? She's not a fag." Riki said under his breath but I could hear him quite clearly. He sat down a took some breathers. I got heated up.

Before I could control myself, I walked over and started punching the shit out of him.

"You stupid fuck! What's wrong with you?" He got up and tried to punch me. He almost got me but I elbowed him in the jaw. He caught me off guard and punched me in the stomach.

I started coughing out blood, I wiped it and continued. His lips were bleeding and some blood was dripping from his nose.

"I hate stupid homophobic shitheads like you, you bastard!" I ran up and kicked him. He grabbed my leg and pushed me into the wall. He fell and sat on his knees. I got up miserably, grabbed his hair, and kicked him with my knee. His whole face was bleeding. I backed away and he looked at me.

"Since you know, I hate stupid gay faggots like you. Danielle is fucking mine, she'll never ever like you back." He laughed out with some blood coming out of his mouth. He got up and ran towards me.

He was prepared with his fists, I didn't know what to do so I kicked him in the stomach. He fell on his back. I acted of rage and started kicking his head.

"You stupid motherfucker." I kicked him in the leg. Unfortunately, I had a little stain on my jacket. Riki was knocked out cold. I took off my jacket. My body was hurting everywhere.

I had no idea what to do, I just called the police. There was no cameras in the area and it was a very quiet place, just outside the city. I told them I couldn't stay at the scene because I was in a hurry. I quickly drove to the dorms.

I arrived in about 15 minutes. I walked tiredly to the dorm. When I opened the door, I saw Dani sleeping on the couch. I still had feelings for her but I tried to bury it. It was a bit cool so I got a blanket and covered her.

I was obviously bruised. All I could do was hope it goes away. This actually hurts, fuck.. I took off my shirt quickly. I just stayed in my sweatpants and sport bra. I hopped on my bed and started scrolling on TikTok.

Danielle's POV
I was sleeping peacefully but I got hungry for a snack so I woke up. There was a blanket on me when I woke up. Haerin's probably home. I heard some shuffling in her room. When she said this was a shithole, I felt hurt. I'm dating Riki but something feels empty.

I poured myself a cup of water. I drank it and put it in the sink. I heard wincing from Haerin's room. I guess I should open the door and check on her.

I opened the door and saw Haerin with only a sports bra? I looked away quickly. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks.

"Yah, there's no need to be shy." She smirked and I slowly turned my head back to her. I saw bruises all over her arms and body.

"Just put on a shirt. What happened to your body?" I asked out of curiosity. She looked at the bruises and than at me.

"It's nothing, don't worry." I nodded, if she wasn't going to tell me I wasn't going to make her tell me.

I went to my room and got on the bed. I played some music til I fell asleep.

A/N: wild chapter, I worked my ass off for this. Enjoy.