13

J.HANA DUL SET

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jisung
where are you dear minho?
i wont kill you
dont hide, cmon <3
ooh i think i see you
ur that one there next to the bar right?
oh look someone gave you a flower!!
thats a beautiful blue rose
goes so well with your hat too

jisungwhere are you dear minho?i wont kill youdont hide, cmon <3ooh i think i see youur that one there next to the bar right?oh look someone gave you a flower!!thats a beautiful blue rosegoes so well with your hat too

this is you isnt it?
ill come over and say hi then
seen.

Minho clutched the rose tight to his chest as he read the message. His head immediately shot up and his eyes darted around the crowd, trying to spot Jisung and failing quite miserably. He had seen Chan and Hyunjin but Jisung was no where to be seen. Minho trembled slightly and he flinched when someone tapped his shoulder from behind.

Turns out it was just the barman. The barman leaned over the table and rested his head on his hand as he smirked at Minho. He eyed him up and down and Minho scrunched his face up in disgust. As he was just about to leave, the barman leant over the table and grabbed his wrists tightly, hurting Minho slightly. 

Minho winced and he tried pulling his arm away but the barman was stronger by heaps. Minho looked around, trying to find Yumi, Shuji and Yeori in the crowd but due to too many people there, he couldn't spot them anywhere.

"What's such a gorgeous boy like you doing here alone?~ Wanna give me your number?" The barman chuckled as his thumb caressed Minho's arms.

"Who said he was alone?" A voice came from behind Minho.

Minho spun around and his eyes widened seeing that it was Jisung. Jisung tilted his head slightly and smiled as he waved at him. He seemed so bright and innocent.. It was hard to believe under this was a murderer in disguise, about to pounce on his new prey.

"O-oh! J.one! W-what can I get you?" The barman stuttered as soon as Jisung arrived. He let go of Minho and Minho pulled his arm back, pouting seeing the red marks on his wrists.

"Just this beautiful boy over here if you don't mind. Thanks." Jisung glared at the man before tapping Minho's arm and motioning for Minho to go with him. Minho knew that none of the outcomes would turn out good currently as his options were;

1. Stay with the barman and possibly get sexually harassed even further

2. Leave and have Jisung trail him

3. Go with Jisung and probably get murdered 

4. Don't go with Jisung and have Jisung kill him later on

But Minho remembered that Jisung had said he didn't want to kill him. Well, not yet. Minho gulped and he chose the third option. They were in a big crowd right now so even if Jisung wanted to harm him, there's no way it would go unnoticed. Beautiful boy..? Damn.. I know he's a killer but that's so hot..

"Hey! You must be LEE Minho. Gosh, I've been texting the wrong person allllll this time.. So sorry for the bother! Then I'm assuming you also know about.." Jisung chuckled before stopping at his sentence and looking into Minho dead in the eyes. Minho nodded his head slightly and he fiddled with his blazer nervously under Jisung's gaze.

"Right! Well, it's either you keep it a secret or I can easily track down your location and I won't proceed any further and leave that to your imagination. What'll it be? I'm open for bargains too, as long as it's reasonable." Jisung laughed light heartedly. "Well, that is if someone even believes you in the first place. How could a quokka, so cute and gentle like me, ever do that? Haa~ Just joking."

"Could I get a signed album?" A familiar voice chimed from behind Minho. Minho rolled his eyes hearing that it was Yeori, somehow appearing after seeing Minho with Jisung.

"I remember you! You're Bin's friend! Of course~ Give me your address later on Insta and I'll send all three versions and the limited edition over, yeah?" Jisung nodded.

"Actually?! Thank you so much J.one!! And Minho, this is your chance, good luck!" Yeori patted Minho's shoulders before running away.

"That actually makes things easier.. I have his address now. You can keep it a secret or I could just pop over to his house and make another.. Let's say, 'artwork'. And of course, if you want photocards or albums, I could also give you some."

"I just.. You're sick, you know? How could you do that to your own parents..?" 

"They were the unsupportive ones. Plus, the door actually got jammed. Even if I was trying to help them, I wouldn't have achieved much." Jisung shrugged.

"You are right about no one believing me though.. I dunno. Just please don't hurt anyone anymore and let that Minho go." Minho sighed.

"Oh, don't worry, I decided to stop after my last 'artwork'. If you keep this a secret of course. Minho though.. I could let him die of old age in there, but letting him go isn't an option, I'm afraid." 

"Fuck.. Can you tell me where he is so I can go visit or something? He's going to go insane if he stays indoors for the rest of his life."

"Precisely what I'm trying to achieve. They always say monsters aren't born, they're created. Just look at this as my creation. It's the last part to complete my research. Also that's cute, 'this is your chance'? Do you like me, hm?~"

"Not after you I found out about your secret.."

"Then why are your eyes fluttering, face blushing, eyes darting and your hands always occupied?"

"Because I'm scared that you might kill me like, right now..?"

"You know I'm smart enough not to do that. C'mon, give me your hand then, you look awkward as fuck. Also.. I will admit, you're really cute. If I met you without knowing you were backstage, I'd think you were from another idol group!"

Minho is pure terrified of Jisung but his face turned as bright as a tomato when he heard that. He looked at Jisung who took his trembling hands into his and Jisung rubbed it to calm him down. Minho covered his mouth with his other hand and for just a split of a second, he saw Jisung's expression turn into a psychotic smile with what seems like blood coming out of his mouth.

a.n

brr why is it so cold today i froze to death