48

"Hyung.. Channie hyung.. I fucked things up between me and Minho.." Jisung sobbed as he cuddled into Chan's arms. He had paid a trip to the hospital for his arm which immediately got attention from the media. Chan and his manager had come to pick Jisung up and bring him back to their dorms.

"What happened? And gosh, you broke your arm too.. Is everything okay? Tell me everything." Chan sighed as he stroked the crying boy's back. And so Jisung did. He told Chan everything about how he and Minho had an argument and how he had tried to get back with Minho after this but things didn't go as planned.

"God, we need to get the police involved in this." Chan furrowed his brows after listening to the full story.

"No! I don't want Minho getting arrested or fined or whatever.." Jisung shook his head furiously as he hiccuped.

"Fine. I'll keep this a secret.. What do you plan on doing then? Have you tried explaining?" Chan shook his head and handed a tissue to Jisung so he could blow his nose. 

"He blocked me on every social media platform.. I really loved him hyung.. I really did. I don't want to lose him now because of some stupid misunderstanding.." Jisung sobbed even harder at the thought of losing Minho.

"Shh.. Do you want me to speak with him then? I don't think he has me blocked.." Chan tilted his head as he took out his phone and scrolled to his contacts with Minho. "I could set him up so you can explain if you wish."

"No, that's tricking him. Don't trick him.. Just tell him that I want to speak with him and see what he says. If he truly doesn't wish to have anything to do with me anymore then I guess that's that." Jisung sighed.

"Jisung.. You're very considerate to do that but.. As you said, this is a misunderstanding. He probably wouldn't want to speak with you if I just tell him that." Chan sighed.

"Just say I have to tell him something before we actually break up." Jisung persisted.

"If you insist." 

~~

"What." Minho crossed his arms across his chest as he stared at Jisung. They were currently at Minho's house and Jisung lowered his head, his lips starting to quiver. Minho could see the obvious change in Jisung. The dishevelled hair, the messy clothes, the puffy eyes, everything.

Jisung took a deep breath and explained everything. He even showed Minho a recording that he took of Hajee drugging the coffee before Minho had arrived and negotiating with the waiter. Minho's eyes widened as he saw the footage and as soon as the clip ended, he realised that this all was just a huge misunderstanding.

"W-wait.. What? So he was the one who tried to.. Oh. A-and I did this to you because I thought.. Oh my god, I'm such a fucking dumbass.. I'm sorry Jisung. I should've listened to you.. I'm so sorry." Minho clasped his mouth and he shook his head. 

"A-are you still mad at me?" Jisung murmured.

"No, I'm mad at myself. I'm sorry for acting so naive and.. I'm just so sorry. Can I do anything to make up for it..?" Minho looked at Jisung and his heart shattered seeing the emptiness behind his eyes.

"I could use a hug.." Jisung mumbled. Minho pulled Jisung into a hug and Jisung smiled weakly, his arm that wasn't broken made it's way to Minho's back. He frowned feeling the older tremble under his arm, also starting to weep.

"No baby, don't cry. Please don't cry, it hurts me." Jisung wiped away the tears on Minho's eyes. "I forgive you, yeah? I shouldn't have gotten that mad that night either. I was just really scared that he would hurt you again.."

"Okay.. C-can we.. Get back together?" Minho nodded and he used his sleeves to wipe his eyes again.

"Of course." Jisung nodded. Minho couldn't help but notice despite Jisung be the one comforting him, Jisung's voice just seemed so dejected.

"I love you, Jisung."

Jisung's eyes widened. This was the first time that Minho had said 'I love you' to him without Jisung making him say it by teasing him, or him responding after Jisung said it first. He pulled away slightly from Minho and he had a good look at him.

"You mean it?" Jisung whispered in a fragile voice that sounded like it could break any second.

"Yes. I love you." Minho smiled slightly.

That was all Jisung needed to hear. Jisung pulled Minho into a hug again, his hand clutching tight onto Minho's back. If Minho didn't ask Jisung to move, Jisung could probably keep hugging him like this until they died of old age. 

"Thank you, baby." Jisung finally grinned as well. "Thank you.."

The two fell silent, the only thing that could be heard being their breathing and occasional sniffs. Although no words were spoken, they could feel the love they had for each other. Almost completely in sync, they leaned forwards and shut their eyes, pressing their lips together. When they parted, Jisung pressed their foreheads together and both smiled at each other.

a.n

hajees gonna die in the next chapter in the most sadistic way possible give me torture / painful murder techniques u want that bitcher to suffer and ill try to put it in 😊😊