38

Knock knock knock.

Minho looked up from his couch to the door to his apartment and he groaned as he got up. He opened the door a creak just so he can see outside and he noticed that it was the police. Still Jangil and Seoji as they were the lead investigator for this case. Minho immediately knew that this was probably about the murder that happened in the club and he started panicking as he wasn't sure what Jisung said.

"Ah.. Can I help you two?" Minho mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. 

"Hello. I'm Seoji and this is Jangil. If you don't mind, could we ask you a few questions regarding the.. assault that happened a few days ago?" Seoji greeted Minho and introduced herself and her partner.

"O-oh. Alright, I suppose.." Minho's breath became slightly unsteady and his lower lip quivered as he remembered what had happened that night. He could still feel the straps around his wrists and the blindfold on his face. Everything still felt so real. Too real.

"We apologise for having to bring this up but.. After the assault, those three got rather brutally murdered and we're here to interrogate you about the events that occurred that night. First thing's first, do you know who those people are?" Jangil nodded as he and Seoji stepped inside the apartment.

"I only heard them calling each other.. I think there was a Xu, Gyeol and a Kyu? It could be just nicknames, I'm not sure.. The person who took me to them was.. Chai? Or Cha, I can't remember that clearly." Minho furrowed his brows as he tried to remember what those three had been calling each others.

"Alright. And if you wouldn't mind, just tell us your side of the story, please. Any detail is appreciated as we really need them right now." Seoji wrote down the nicknames next to the three's ID and smiled at Minho encouragingly.

"Well, Jisung and I were grabbing a drink at the bar. I had a margarita and.. Jisung had like, two or three shots of whisky I'm pretty sure. But there were strippers and all that and I hated it so Jisung brought me to the back of the club. He had to use the bathroom though so he left me there and.. That guy took me away. Then y'know what happened, and Jisung found me and made me go to Chan. He said he'd just go out to call the police so I went downstairs and he joined me and Chan after that. Then he just took me back to the hotel since I was pretty.. Yeah." Minho explained.

"Did anything significant happen inside that room that you can remember of?" Seoji questioned.

"Uhm.. Other than the glass table, no. I was trying to set myself free and ended up kicking Xu in the face. He got a nosebleed and got pretty mad so he kind of slammed me into the glass table.. And yeah, it shattered." Minho scratched the back of his neck and gently brushed against the spot that Jisung always kissed him on.

Jangil immediately wrote that piece of information down. Seoji sighed and she looked at the photos taken at the scene before cringing away.

"This has to be the most sadistic way I've seen a killer kill. And we still don't have a lead on this case yet.. He must've killed before too. Well, thank you for your cooperation. If anything comes up that you need to inform us of, please give us a call whenever." Seoji handed Minho her card before leaving with Jangil. As soon as the door shut, Minho grabbed his chest and sank down onto the floor.

God I was so nervous.. I hope it didn't show. I think I did fine.. They never seemed to spot something suspicious in what I said. 

Minho decided to call Jisung about what happened just to make sure that he got the story right. He briefed over what the police had asked and Jisung praised him for his good work.

"I can't believe you're now lying and covering for me, baby~ You used to be trying your best to report me to them!!" Jisung exclaimed ecstatically.

"Yeah, things really changed after y'know.. Are you guys still having your concert next week in Japan? I haven't got any news on it.. Since the stage manager, well, yeah." Minho asked.

"Huh? No, I haven't either. By the way, are you free tonight? Wanna go out for dinner?" Jisung asked.

"Sure, I'm free. I'll check with Yeori."

"Stop Yeori this Yeori that!! He's your friend I get it but you also have the rights to make decisions for yourself, baby."

"Gee 'kay, fine. Where are we going?"

"I'll pick you up at 8 and drive you there."

"Okay but where are we goi-"

"Gotta run!! See you tonight!!"

And with that, Jisung hung up.

a.n

phew i went on a writing spree yesterday lmfao

also i saved enough money to buy an album, im getting 5 star but which version?? im leaning towards b and c, c has the better photobook (imo) and b has the better poster (also imo) or should i just get a lino digipack? help im sobbing