29

jisung's fit

minho's fit

Minho opened the door and he noticed immediately the shocked look on Jisung's face. Jisung eyed him up and down, not sure whether to feel surprised, confused, judgemental or all at the same time.

"Baby we're literally going to a night club.. Are you sure you want to dress like uhm.. This?" Jisung raised an eyebrow as Minho left his hotel room with a backpack flung over one shoulder.

"Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with it." Minho shrugged casually. He dressed more comfy as he was uncomfortable with any too revealing clothing and he didn't have a suit currently on him either.

"Sure.. Let's go then. Oh yeah, Chan's tagging along 'cause he's too worried about me getting kidnapped or some shit.. Well yeah, he doesn't know I've murdered people before but yeah. I hope you don't mind." 

"Of course, that's fine." 

When the two went to the hotel lobby to meet up with Chan, they noticed that Chan had brought along Hyunjin and Changbin as well. So it was now all of 4RACHA with Minho. Jisung got pretty mad at the three of them for ruining his night out with Minho but eventually accepted it. At least the maknaes weren't going.

They got in a car with TTYL's manager and Minho got extremely flustered as he was literally sandwiched between the legendary ace, Han Jisung and 4th gen prince, Hwang Hyunjin. Chan and Changbin sat in the back talking about different types of alcohol and what they felt like trying except it was mainly Chan lecturing Changbin about how alcohol was bad for someone's health.

"Soo.. You're that backstage guy Han fucked?" Hyunjin asked as he looked at Minho. "And dang, you're gonna wear that to a club?" 

"Y-yeah. Wait! Jisung what the fuck, you told them?" Minho immediately whipped his head around to look at Jisung.

"Nah, Changbin and I were outside and we could literally hear you two. You were very uh.. loud." Hyunjin commented. Minho's face burned red as he realised that two other idols had literally heard him moan. He buried his head in his hands and Hyunjin laughed as he patted Minho's back.

"It's fine! Really. We're all adults here, no one really cares." Hyunjin continued as rested his arm on Minho's shoulders. Jisung fell silent, his face not showing any expression except the fact that his eyes were widened and pupils were shrunk to a dot, staring at Hyunjin's arm which was on Minho.

Hyunjin seemed to notice after awhile and smirked seeing Jisung like that. His hand moved down from Minho's shoulder to his thigh and kept talking so it just seemed like some basic skinship while chatting. Jisung continued to not say a single word other than just staring at Hyunjin's hand.

Chan and Changbin also noticed this in the back and stifled a chuckle as this was the first time they've seen Jisung jealous. As soon as they arrived, Jisung unbuckled Minho's seatbelt for him and carried him out right away. He turned around and shot a glare at Hyunjin before using his hands to sign 'Later, you and I, my room' Hyunjin laughed again but Jisung did one final action, slicing his thumb across his neck before pointing at Hyunjin again.

"Damn, he's really protective. Have fun getting murdered later Hyunjin!!" Changbin chuckled.

Minho also noticed this and at this point, he couldn't even tell if it was just a joke anymore at his point considering.. well, Jisung did actually kill people. Minho raised his arm and grabbed Jisung's wrist before pulling it down and shaking his head in disapproval.

"Don't.. He's your group mate.." Minho sighed.

"I was just joking." Jisung said in a deadpan monotone.

"You don't sound like you're joking.. Jisung please, you can't kill him after all these years." Minho groaned.

"I won't kill him. I'll just teach him about keeping his hands off what's not his." Jisung continued as he wrapped an arm around Minho's waist. Chan, Changbin and Hyunjin also got off the car and was having a chat with their manager.

Minho and Jisung went in first and Jisung got two shots of whisky while Minho just sipped his margarita. Jisung seemed to have pretty high alcohol tolerance as he was still sober and already on his third shot now while Minho still had his glass not even half finished in his hand. 

Behind the two, there was pole dancing and obviously strippers as well which made Minho rather uncomfortable. Jisung seemed to notice so after his third shot of whisky, he took Minho a bit further away from the dance floor. There was still a lot of people but at least there weren't any strippers there.

"Oh doesn't this feel familiar? It's like the first time we met at the TTYL party in the bar! Well, it's not there anymore but.." Jisung smiled.

"Right.. Whatever." Minho shut his eyes trying to block out the memories and flashbacks he had seen that day.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom, stay here." Jisung tilted his head towards the direction of the bathroom even though Minho couldn't see where the bathroom was due to the crowd. He just nodded and pulled out his phone and leaned on the wall.

Minho was just texting Yeori when he felt someone tap his shoulders. He looked up and immediately he felt the person grab his wrist. Minho tried pulling away but the man had muscles almost as buff as Changbin's. 

"Let me go you bastard, I'm here with someone! Ugh.." Minho yelled. However, no one else seemed to notice as the club was an extremely loud place. 

Jisung came back later and when he returned to the spot where Minho was, Minho was no where to be seen. 

a.n

LISTEN TO BE HEARTU BEAATUUAAGHHHHH HEY LISTEN TO BE HEARTUU BEATUAAGGGHHHHH