40

(a.n the next few chaps will be jeongchan/seungbin ft some minsung sorry for those who was looking forwards to more minsung plots 😭😭)

Jeongin flopped onto his bed in his dorm. He pulled the covers over his head and groaned, not sure how to tell Chan his feelings for him. What if he didn't like him back? What if he finds it weird? What would Chan think of him from then on? Suddenly, someone pounced on him while he was under the covers, giggling as he gently hit Jeongin.

"Ah Lix hyung.." Jeongin didn't even need to pull down the blankets to know that it was his roommate coming back.

"What's wrong? You seem dejected.." Felix pouted as he pulled down the covers and brushed Jeongin's hair to the side.

"Lix.. How did you get with Hyunjin? Who confessed first and how did you guys confess?" Jeongin asked.

"Oh, this about Chan, right? Well Hyunjin did first.. He kinda just kissed me. And we hit off instantly!" Felix laughed as he gave Jeongin a shoulder massage while still on top of him.

"But I can't just go and kiss Channie hyung! He's gonna think I'm gay or something.."

"I mean.. He's not wrong."

"Well, yeah but my point being!! How am I supposed to just go up to him and kiss him out of the blue?!"

Felix fell deep in thought for awhile, trying to come up with something for Jeongin. Jeongin waited and he rolled his shoulders which felt a lot better after the massage.

"You could set up like those K-drama kinda get togethers! I dunno, fall down or trip and have him catch you.. Oh I'm blushing even just imagining that!!" Felix giggled.

"Hyung!! Whatever, I have to do vocal training with Seungmin now, I'll catch you around." Jeongin sighed as he got up and grabbed a plastic drink bottle before leaving the dorm.

He made his way to the studio and when he entered, he saw Chan there instead of Seungmin. His face flushed red and Jeongin checked the studio number. Seungmin had told him to come to this one. Why wasn't he here? Oh.. That bitch set me up. Fuck..

"Oh hey Innie! Seungmo had to leave last second so I'm just filling in for his spot. Can't sing as well as he can but we can still practise together!!" Chan smiled warmly at him. Jeongin felt his heart pounding against his chest and he didn't have the courage to muster up any words so he just nodded his head as he set down his drink bottle.

After awhile of singing together, Jeongin was applying some lip balm as his lips felt slightly dry from all the vocal exercises they did. Chan noticed and he got up from his chair and went to Jeongin.

"What flavour is that?" Chan suddenly appeared behind Jeongin, frightening him slightly.

"O-oh? Strawberry. Lix hyung gave it to me last week." Jeongin replied.

"Can I try? I left mine at dorms and I don't think Changbin's willing to grab it for me." Chan chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

"Sure, go ahead.." Jeongin nodded as he handed Chan the lip balm. Instead, Chan grabbed Jeongin by the shoulders and spun him around, shoving him gently onto the wall before kissing Jeongin right on the lips. He licked Jeongin's lips in ticklish, kitten like licks causing Jeongin to slightly tremble. Jeongin's face turned bright red and he covered his mouth with his arm as he stared at Chan, bewildered by what just happened.

"Holy shit, that lip balm is good~" Chan teased. "Seungmo told me you liked me for quite awhile.. I'm flattered! Really. I thought if I couldn't even love myself properly, how could someone else love me? But hey, here you are!"

Jeongin was still unable to form words with his mouth and his whole body was malfunctioning. Chan chuckled seeing him like this and he sat back down on the couch before patting his laps, asking Jeongin to come sit down. Jeongin hesitated but he did so and Chan held him in his arms as if he was a baby.

"Cute~" Chan pecked Jeongin on the forehead. Refusing to be topped, Jeongin used his hands and rested one on Chan's thigh, the other on Chan's shoulder. In one swift movement, he brought Chan onto the sofa, pressing him against it and getting on top of him.

"Is this okay?" Jeongin asked, unsure if Chan was comfortable with this. Chan was shocked as he thought he was the top but he nodded anyways, wanting to see how being a bottom would feel like. Jeongin leaned in and hesitated before pressing a kiss on Chan's lips again. Chan chuckled seeing how awkward Jeongin was and he sat up, keeping one arm around Jeongin's waist and the other on Jeongin's neck.

"God damn this is so hot.. Who even is the top here?" Hyunjin who had passed by from a dance studio stopped and watched the two through the glass.

"They're definitely a switch.." Seungmin, the mastermind behind this all chuckled as he observed Jeongin and Chan.

a.n

stop whos top in jeongchan chan radiates top but then i.n is so fucking hot wtf (and maknae on top)