15

H.JS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H.JS
hi baby!!
you must be wondering where you are

min
what the fuck is this phone you left me
let me out of here you fucking bastard
fuck why cant i call the cops on this phone

H.JS
aw if i were you i wouldnt do that 🥰
if you keep this a secret maybe i can let you out in the future
you look adorable lying down like that

min
you can see me?
fucking hell
you said you wouldnt kill me

H.JS
im pretty sure youre alive rn
so i did keep my promise
u sound mad  🤧🤧

min
im scared shitless rn
this place is dark yk
please js let me out ill keep it a secret

H.JS
omg wait
are you crying?
no dont cry
you still look cute but dont cry baby
ill come down

Jisung had took Minho to his house in the woods after knocking him out. He did have to admit, the room that he left Minho in was pretty cold and dark and it was pretty mean of him to not give him a blanket or some food. He creaked the door open and frowned seeing Minho curled up in the corner of the room, shivering and sobbing.

"Aw baby, you know I wouldn't kill you.. Are you scared of the torture that awaits then? Of course, you are human after all.. You're making me feel bad! Wipe those tears of yours and save it for later, yeah?" Jisung pouted as he closed the door behind him and bent down next to Minho.

"I-I'm sorry! Please g-get away from me!" Minho screamed as he raised his arm up in defence. Jisung knew that anyone in Minho's situation would probably react like this but Minho's scream of fear told Jisung that there was way more behind it. As a psychologist, Jisung could easily tell that Minho was probably a victim of abuse in the past.

"Let me guess.. This triggered something from your past. Poor thing.. Maybe I'll let you go then. I don't want to hurt you anymore after hearing that.. Y'know, you're really pretty in case no one told you." Jisung sighed as he sat down and wrapped an arm around Minho's shoulders.

"F-fuck you.." Minho cried as he rested his head on Jisung's arm. For a split second, Jisung felt his face burning and he looked down at Minho. He couldn't help it but a gentle smile crept onto his face. He's so cute.. I should ask him out but.. Yeah no, I'm straight.

Jisung was so busy thinking he didn't notice Minho falling asleep on his shoulders from exhaustion. Tears still streamed down his face and Jisung chuckled before picking him up bridal style and taking him out the room. Jisung rested Minho on a bed and pulled the blankets over him, watching him carefully as he spun a dagger on his fingertips. What could I use him for that isn't painful.. I have around 3 hours until the concert will really end and people would start looking for him. Well I do have his phone right now.. Maybe I could check that while he's dozed off.

Jisung went downstairs to grab Minho's backpack and went through it to find the phone he was looking for. He took it out and smiled seeing that the phone case was his animal mascot, Han Quokka. He took the case off and saw two photo cards, also of him carefully placed in the back. Jisung laughed quietly as to not wake Minho up before taking the phone and returning upstairs.

Minho was still in his slumber but his face expressions had loosened up and it didn't seem as pained as it was before. Jisung gently took Minho's hands to unlock the phone with touch ID before he sat back in his chair. He saw that the wallpaper was not surprisingly, him again. The apps widget and icon's had also been changed to pictures either that was him or related to him.

Jisung opened the texting app and frowned seeing that Minho only had 4 DMS excluding TTYL and other staff. That being Yeori, Shuji and Yumiko plus the group chat. He clicked into the group chat seeing that it had a few messages and all of which being the three asking about Minho's whereabouts. Ah.. Nice friends you've got there, baby. Should I play with them a bit? Maybe not, they can track this phone down afterall. Boring..

a.n

im sorry sir what

im sorry sir what