43

(a.n. back to minsung we go !!!!!!)

"Who topped?" Jisung asked the moment Jeongin walked into the room. Jeongin patted his chest proudly and Changbin and Hyunjin who had betted on Chan let out a frustrated groan.

"Coffee for everyone tomorrow!!" Jisung cheered.

~~

j.one

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15:33 PM

minho_lee
i have to leave to go back to gimpo
visiting my parents

j.one
ooh what a bother having parents
glad mine are gone

minho_lee
if you bring up anyth related to murder one more time
i swear ill block you 

j.one
sorry love
anyways for how long?

minho_lee
probably just two days
depends
it only takes like 50 mins to get there by bus anyways

j.one
dont u drive??
u drove my car away after yk

minho_lee
yeah but im lending my car to yeori for the meantime
hes trynna get his drivers license but lost his car
so hes using mine to practise

j.one
can i come?
i want to meet ur parents <3

minho_lee
uhmmmmmmm
i could ask

j.one
why are u so afraid of doing things urself
u used to ask yeori if u could do shit all the time
im literally just requesting to come w u on a trip
and ur gonna ask too??
is this smt related to ur past

minho_lee
id rather not talk about that

j.one
if u wish
im here if u need to talk though

minho_lee
right thanks
ill text my parents and see if they let me bring a friend along

j.one
friend??
im more than just a friend
way more

minho_lee
ill introduce you when we get there okay?
they said its fine
ig u can come

j.one
i wouldve come anyways even if they didnt let 

minho_lee
typical jisung
well pack ur shit were leaving in an hour

j.one
WHAT
AN HOUR
I DIDNT EVEN PUT UP MY MAKEUP BC I PLANNED ON STAYING IN
A FUCKING HOUR

minho_lee
yep
meet you at xx in an hour
have fun packing

j.one
UFGWDHJB OKAY
SEE YOU

Minho shook his head and laughed as he shut his phone. An hour later, he was at the bus stop to Gimpo and he grinned seeing Jisung in an oversized hoodie to cover his face and a mask, running towards Minho. He also had sunglasses on so he was barely recognisable, the only thing that told Minho it was Jisung was his bag and the quokka sticker on it.

They got on the crowded bus and Jisung sat down in the corner while Minho stood up. He grabbed onto the railings as he slightly leaned his body over Jisung just to cover him in case anyone noticed who he actually was. Suddenly, Minho's pupils shrunk when he felt a hand on his ass. He spun around and saw a man that looked almost twice his age, standing there and looking away, pretending that it was nothing.

Due to the crowded space, Minho couldn't move or shuffle around and his body started trembling when the hand made its way back to his ass. Minho tilted his body slightly but it didn't do much and Jisung seemed to notice what was happening. 

Jisung stared at the man before he pulled Minho onto his lap. Minho's face turned red from embarrassment as a few people started staring at him. Jisung chuckled and he rested his head on Minho's shoulder before tucking a hand between him and Minho's ass.

"Your ass is mine and mine only." Jisung whispered softly in Minho's ear.

"Sir, don't fucking claim ownership for my ass-" Minho furrowed his brows as his ears also started burning.

"Only I can touch it.." Jisung grinned. (a.n. THEY SWAPPED ROLES JISUNG BUTT HUNTER ERA)

He squeezed Minho's asscheeks once before Minho swatted his arms and pulled it out from under his ass. Jisung raised his arms in surrender and chuckled softly as Minho grabbed his wrists so he wouldn't be able to do it again. The woman sitting next to Jisung finally got up and left after around 10 minutes and Minho plopped down.

The couple slept through the rest of the ride and almost missed their stop. Minho lead the way to his house and Jisung followed as he took off his sunglasses and mask, slightly nervous about meeting Minho's parents. 

"Mother? Father? I'm home." Minho unlocked the door and pushed it open as he peeked his head in. His mother soon came to the door and smiled, her smile immediately disappearing after seeing Jisung.

"Minho is that.. Is that who I think it is?" Minho's mother froze as she stared at Jisung. Jisung waved slightly as he flashed his gummy smile.

"You bet~" Minho laughed. Both quickly took off their shoes and went in before Minho's mother fetched his father and sat Jisung down.

"Han Jisung? Like the idol from TTYL?" Minho's mother looked between Minho and Jisung.

"Yes ma'am, that's me." Jisung nodded his head politely.

"You two are.. friends? Minho how on earth did you manage to become friends with a celebrity?" Minho's mother furrowed her brows. "Oh wow.. I can't believe I'm meeting you in person. Your group makes amazing music."

"Ah, are you a fan? Thank you so much! We really appreciate it. All the support we get really means a lot to us! I'll be sure to tell the members about this~" Jisung reached his hand out for a handshake to which Minho's mother hesitantly accepted.

"Again, Minho, how?" Minho's father also raised an eyebrow.

"I work as TTYL's stage manager. So.. We became friends." Minho explained briefly.

"Baby, I thought you were gonna introduce me.." Jisung pouted. 

As soon as Minho's mother processed the information, she stood up and screamed, overjoyed that his son actually managed to find someone to love. And even better, that someone is Jisung. Minho's father's face however turned grim and he went into the kitchen before coming out with a knife. He rested the knife on the table and Minho laughed as he saw Jisung's eyes widen seeing it.

"Oh my god this is crazy.. You and Jisung? I wanted grandchildren but this is so much better.." Minho's mother got slightly emotional and she took a tissue from the tissue box before dabbing her eyes. She saw the knife on the table and Minho's father staring at Jisung and she rolled her eyes before taking the knife away.

"Thanks mother, I thought you would've.. I dunno. Not accepted me as gay or something.." Minho mumbled.

"Sweetie, you are you, okay? You make your own decisions. As long as you're happy, its okay. And no, love, put that box cutter away."

Minho pulled his mother into a tight hug and Minho's father just continued to glare at Jisung with the box cutter in his hand.

a.n

minhos mom is so sweet (cough mom please learn from her cough)