33

Jisung took Minho to his room and sat with the crying boy for awhile. Minho was still aching and shook from what had happened and he sobbed harder as he buried his head into Jisung's arms. Jisung knew that even though the three who hurt Minho was already dead, the events would forever mentally scar Minho. Even if he recovered quickly, the subject of intercourse or even physical touch could cause Minho to be extremely uncomfortable.

"Do you want to shower and clean yourself up?" Jisung suggested after Minho had calmed down a bit more. Minho nodded his trembling head and Jisung helped him up before grabbing fresh clothes for Minho to change into. Jisung was just going to leave when Minho grabbed his hand and pouted.

"Hm?~ Do you want me to help you?" Jisung turned around as Minho lowered his head. Slightly embarrassed, Minho nodded again. Jisung took off his clothes and stepped into the shower with Minho and he turned on the tap, waiting for the water to turn hot.

They did more than just shower.

When they were done, Jisung helped dry Minho up and rested him on the bed before coming with the hair dryer. Minho had become extremely quiet after what happened and he ruffled Minho's hair as he dried it.

"Sleepy?" Jisung asked after he finished drying Minho's hair. Minho nodded yet again and Jisung kissed his forehead before tucking him in bed. Jisung put on his clothes again, ready to leave when he heard a faint whisper from Minho.

"Hm? What was that?" Jisung turned around again.

"Can you.. Can you stay with me? I don't want you to leave.." Minho mumbled so softly that Jisung had to listen really hard in order to hear what he said.

"I'm sorry love but I can't sleep with you, TTYL has to be on the floor for TTYL and in their rooms for security reasons. I'll come right away tomorrow morning when you text though, okay?" Jisung caressed Minho's hands and smiled warmly at him. Minho pouted but he knew this was very logical in order for idol's safety so he nodded.

"Good night, sleep well." Jisung smiled.

~~

4RACHA_DOMINATION
(4 members.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dbgem
GYUS
GUYS HELP
PSLEA HEPL
@bigbang @spearb
JISUNGS AT MY DORO
HES KNOCKING SO HARD BROES GONNA BREKA DOWN THE DOOR

spearb
L

dbgem
ITS NOT FUNNY
I UNLEASHED HIS INNER PREDEBUT
IM SCARSED
HLESP

bigbang
jisung are you really at his dorm?

dbgem
HE IS
HELP
MY DOOR HANDSLE GONNA BRAEK DONW
CHAN PLESA

j.one
@dbgem
open the door
dont be scared

dbgem
WUEDGKHASJ
STOP
GO AWAY
IM SORRY
SORYS
ILL NEVER TOUCH UR MAN AGANI

bigbang
jisung
cmon its just skinship

j.one
@dbgem doesnt like skinship unless if its felix
so why the fuck would he like skinship with minho

spearb
actually cant defend you on that one
he doesnt like skinship unless if its lix

dbgem
IM SORYSR
I WAS JSUT TEASING YOU
IT WAS AMUSING SEINGE YOU AJEOLUS
THAST ALL

spearb
i can tell how panicked you are seeing all the typos
lmao

j.one
hyunjin dont make me break the door down
ur gonna pay for the damages too

dbgem
NAOUR
CHAN
HELP

bigbang
sigh ok

Chan left his hotel room in his robe and he peeked his head down the corridor. As Hyunjin had said in the texts, he saw a Jisung pounding on the door to Hyunjin's dorms and his other phone in his hand. Chan grabbed his key card and jogged down, laughing slightly hearing screams erupt from inside Hyunjin's room.

"Jisung.. Minho wouldn't like it if you killed Hyunjin now, would he?" Chan chuckled.

"I need to teach him a lesson about what's mine and what's his. He needs to learn to keep those filthy hands off of Minho." Jisung deadpanned.

"Why don't we go in together and you can talk to him about it? No physical violence though. We don't need your predebut to come out again." Chan suggested as he tilted his head towards Hyunjin's room.

"Fine. No promises though." Jisung replied. Chan called for Hyunjin and hearing that it was just Chan, he opened the door but as soon as he laid his eyes on Jisung, he screamed again.

"AaaaAAaAAAAAAaaaaHhhHHHHHhhHH what is he doing here!??! Chan you lied to me!?!?!?!?!?" Hyunjin yelled dramatically as he covered his mouth and stepped back.

"No, we're here to discuss tonight's events peacefully without violence." Chan made sure to look at Jisung when he said the last part to which Jisung just rolled his eyes.

"You know I'm with Lixie!! I swear it was just to make you jealous 'cause it was funny!!" Hyunjin furrowed his brows as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"What if I chop your hands off so you don't touch Minho again?" Jisung glared. Just like how I cut that guys dick off.. So he won't fuck Min ever again.

"Oh my god Chan please help.." Hyunjin sobbed as he grabbed Chan and hid behind him, using him as a human shield.

"The bullshit I have to deal with all the time.." Chan cursed under his breath and sighed. The three sat down together and looked at each other for awhile. Hyunjin and Changbin still didn't know about what happened to Minho and speak of the devil, Changbin also arrived.

"Yooohhhhh~ I felt lonely that y'all were having a meeting without me so I came uninvited." Changbin cheered as he entered the door before closing it again behind him. Just as Changbin sat down, someone knocked on the door and Chan got up to get it.

All of the four's pupils shrunk but especially Jisung's.

It was the police.

a.n

woop woop thats the sound of the police