41

(a.n. its decided i.ns top yayaya [love that song])

"Whooaa, you're a top?" Chan raised an eyebrow as Jeongin wrapped his arms around Chan's neck.

"I've ascended to man toast!!" Jeongin chuckled.

"Alright, yes sir~" Chan shook his head and laughed slightly.

"Don't call me sir, that's master for you." Jeongin smirked as he pressed a finger on Chan's lips. Chan definitely was not expecting that and his eyes widened, shocked that Jeongin was actually doing a better job topping than he did.

"Damn.. Okay." Chan's face turned slightly red and he looked around, finally noticing Hyunjin and Seungmin watching them.

"What the fuck this old man is a bottom??" Seungmin entered as he processed what he was looking at.

"Damn, Innie's a top. I can kinda picture it.. Wheww. Maknae on top, woah oh~" Hyunjin sang casually as he joined Seungmin. Jeongin got off of Chan who was still not used to seeing Jeongin as a top. Seungmin stayed with Chan and Jeongin for their vocal training seeing that his mission has been accomplished and Hyunjin made his way back to dorms.

Awhile later, Changbin also came down from 4RACHA's dorms to the recording studio after hearing that everyone was there. He joined the other three and all of them pretty much forgot what they were there for in the first place.

"Damn, I suspected you two from the very beginning.. Now I'm the only one that's single, fuck my life." Changbin pointed between Chan and Jeongin. Seungmin raised an eyebrow and coughed a few times before patting his chest.

"Oh, right.." Changbin looked at Seungmin and turned his head away. Chan raised an eyebrow and turned his head to look at Seungmin who just shrugged.

"Do you like him?" Jeongin asked Changbin straightforwardly.

"W-what?! I was just saying!" Changbin yelled.

"That doesn't answer the question, yes or no??" Jeongin pushed.

"I-I- Whatever, I g-gotta go." Changbin stuttered before running out the studio. The corner of Seungmin's lips curled into a gentle smile as he saw Changbin disappear into the hallway.

"Woah, do you like him?" Chan also noticed Seungmin's slight smile.

"I dunno, do I?" Seungmin replied. He always loved not answering people's questions, especially Chan as he knew it annoys the living daylights out of him.

"Do you?" Jeongin also furrowed his brows. Seungmin just shrugged and chuckled a bit before getting up and leaving the studio as well. Chan and Jeongin shared a pissed look but went back to chatting anyways.

~~

"Someone's happy! What's up?" Felix noticed the change in mood in Seungmin as he skipped into MNL's dorms.

"Something~~" Seungmin replied quickly before going into his room and shutting the door behind him. Jeongin came in not long after and side eyed Seungmin's room. Felix also shrugged, not knowing what happened to him either.

"This is so fucking creepy to be honest.. He's always just man emoji-ing, cursing everyone out and bothering me all the time but this.. This is creepy. My hunch is that he's happy that Changbin likes him." Jeongin said as he took off his shirt and grabbed a towel, about to take a shower.

"Changbin hyung likes him?!" Felix's brows furrowed and he squealed, surprised that another couple formed within the group.

"Yeah.. I'm gonna shower, and Chan might come soon.. I dunno."