23

Minho gasped and he pressed his arm on the wall to support him as he bent over and gasped for breath. His face was completely covered in sweat and his lips parted as he tried to steady his breathing again. Minho had raced to the alleyway from the hotel as fast as his feet could take him and he tilted his head up ever so slightly so he could see Jisung.

Jisung had a hood over his head, disguised as someone else as per usual and he snickered seeing Minho completely worn out like that. His hands made it's way to Minho's face and Jisung cupped Minho's cheeks in his hands, smirking seeing Minho's face all red from the run and his cheeks puffed out as sweat ran down the sides of his face. Jisung quickly shook his head to get the image out of his mind and Minho swatted his arm away.

"Hurry up and tell me where the fuck Shuji is.. I came to meet up with you at this hour at the night, you can't just chicken out now." Minho said as he stood up properly.

"Chill.. I'll drive you there and we can have a bit of small talk on the way. Follow me~" Jisung tugged Minho's wrists and he felt Minho's arms tremble in his grip.

Suddenly, he turned around and slammed Minho into the wall before pressing his body onto Minho's. Their faces were inches apart and Minho's eyes widened. Jisung chuckled hearing the quick intake of breath and he pecked Minho on the cheek.

"And again, you're keeping all this a secret. If you don't, I'm sure you're aware of what could possibly happen next." Jisung whispered in Minho's ears before returning to the original path. Minho rubbed his face as his brow furrowed but he felt his heart pounding against his chest as he chased after Jisung. The two drove without exchanging a single word and after a minute or two, Jisung finally broke the silence.

"So, are you gonna be there for our next concert?" Jisung asked as he leaned back in his seat with one hand on the steering wheel. He looked in the mirror and saw Minho in the back, staring out the window as he fiddled with his sleeve.

"Yeah no shit, I need to earn money." Minho replied.

"That was a rather aggressive response.." Jisung commented. "I like that."

"Shut up and focus on driving." Minho rolled his eyes.

"I could drive you." Jisung replied.

"What?" Minho diverted his gaze from the window to the driver's seat where he caught a glimpse of Jisung's side profile before Jisung turned his head to face the road again.

"Nothing." Jisung laughed quietly. And the car fell silent again.

Minho sighed as he listened to his own breathing and watched a few raindrops trickle down the window. It had started raining and the pitter patter of the rain on the car created a rather comforting sound. The car engine accompanied the rain, churning in the background. Although Minho knew he was currently in the same car with a killer, he couldn't help but find this moment rather satisfying with all the noises going on.

"We're here. There's an umbrella under the seat, use that for the meantime." Jisung declared as he pulled up next to the entrance of a forest where no other sign of human life could be spotted. No buildings, no other cars, no road signs, no nothing other than a muddy trail that disappeared into the woods.

Minho looked at the trees towering over him as he stepped out the car with the umbrella over his head. He scanned his surroundings as Jisung stepped out the car. Of course, Minho still didn't trust Jisung so he was already formulating an escape plan in his head just in case anything went wrong.

"Pretty calming place, huh?" Jisung chuckled as he also joined Minho at the beginning of the trail.

Minho responded with a simple nod as he zipped up his jacket. The two hiked up the trail as the sounds of nature engulfed them. Even though Jisung was the one who caused all his pain, Minho was pretty happy to be here right now. The natural beauty did calm his mind and clear out quite a lot of stressful thoughts he had. Jisung had also taken off his disguise and Minho looked at his face, not able to believe the fact that he was walking alone with the one and only J.one.

After walking for what seemed like 20 minutes or so, a house appeared at the end of the trail. Minho picked up his speed slightly seeing the building and Jisung observed him from behind, laughing at how tiny Minho looked, all bundled in his sweater and jacket with oversized, baggy pants, speed walking towards the house with a small bounce in his steps. The stones and gravel crunched under Minho's hasty steps.

Minho stepped onto the porch and Jisung joined him afterwards. Jisung dug out the keys from his pockets and unlocked the front door. He pushed the doors open gently and bowed slightly as he motioned for Minho to enter. Minho hesitated seeing the complete darkness on the other side of the door. Jisung seemed to notice Minho's distrust in him and he sighed as he stepped in first, proving to Minho that he doesn't plan on locking Minho inside. Jisung stretched out his hand towards Minho and smiled seeing Minho reach his own trembling arms forward to take Jisung's hand.

"Now this.. This, Minho, is where the fun begins." Jisung chuckled as he approached the door behind Minho. He shut it and the lights in the house lit up almost immediately. Jisung turned back and swung his arms out as he chuckled softly.

"Welcome."

a.n

whos joining me in the grave