⚠︎ 26 ⚠︎

Minho flinched and his hands immediately shot up to Jisung's shoulders, trying to push him away but Jisung just pinned Minho back on to the wall, sliding him down slightly so that Jisung was towering over him. He traced his fingers down Minho's face and brushed his thumb against Minho's tender lips, smiling seeing the older's lip quivering.

Jisung cupped Minho's face in his hand and tilted it up before he pressed a kiss on his lips. Minho's eyes widened and he grabbed Jisung's arms in another attempt to shove the latter off but to no avail. Jisung's lips traced down Minho's face onto his neck, licking Minho's skin and pressing kisses here and there. Minho threw his head back so that he was looking at the ceiling as his body started trembling from Jisung's messy kisses.

He bit his lip as to not let out any audible sounds but despite his efforts, a few soft moans escaped his mouth, much to Jisung's satisfaction. This seemed to turn Jisung on quite a lot as his hand crept onto Minho's top, pawing at it before undoing the buttons while he kept sucking on Minho's shoulders.

"Haah.. What the f-fuck are y-you- Mnngh! A-ah! N-not there!" Minho cried as Jisung flipped him around, grabbing his arms and pinning it above his head before biting down on the back of Minho's neck.

"So this is your erogenous zone? The nape? Cute~" Jisung commented as he pressed yet another hickey onto the back of Minho's neck. Minho moaned slightly louder from the pleasure and stimulation, earning a chuckle from Jisung. By now, any area on Minho's body from collarbone and above had been covered in bite marks, hickeys and even a few small bruises.

Minho's shirt had also been undone and Jisung wrapped one arm around Minho's waist, the other slipping into Minho's pants. Minho shook his head furiously as he swung his arms back, trying to grab Jisung's arm and pull it out of his pants but every time he did so, Jisung just swatted his arms back. Eventually Jisung got tired of the protest and he let go of Minho's waist before holding both Minho's wrists behind his back.

Minho's face was pressed against the wall hard as it was the only thing supporting him from losing his balance and falling down and the pain caused Minho to wince. He whined as Jisung leaned his body on to him, putting even more weight on his face and his hands flailed around behind his back, trying to escape Jisung's grip and failing pretty badly.

"I should've gone to the gym with Yeori.. P-please let me go, my face really hurts.." Minho mumbled as he tried turning his head around. Jisung didn't say a word but instead picked Minho up, lifting him off the ground and slamming his back into the wall. Minho shut his eyes and furrowed his brows, whimpering slightly from the pain that shot up his back.

He wrapped his legs around Jisung's waist and Jisung smashed their lips together again but as they were doing so, Jisung started rubbing his body against Minho's member. Minho couldn't make any noises as Jisung sucked on his lips, and a few tears ran down the side of his face from the stimulation.

"J-Jisung.. Please s-stop- You still have a p-performance- N-ngh.." Minho sobbed as he buried his head in Jisung's shoulders, his hands clawing at Jisung's clothes.

"You say that but you're getting harder and harder. You like it, don't you?" Jisung laughed as he started rubbing faster, creating even more friction between the two. Minho's eyes shot open and his body jerked as he dug his fingers into Jisung's back, more tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

"N-no! Stop! It feels w-weird.. A-ah! P-please don't d-do this.." Minho cried. Jisung ruffled Minho's hair as he pecked Minho's neck for comfort. The two were interrupted by a knock on the door and a chaotic scream from outside.

"Yaah!! I came here first Hyunjin! And Jisung or Chan or whichever of you rats are in there, hurry up I'm gonna shit myself!!" Changbin yelled from outside.

"I need to piss too you ass!! But yeah, hurry up whoever's in there!!" Hyunjin also shrieked.

"Aw, what a shame. We can continue after the concert if you'd like.. Oh baby, you look so pretty right now.. Eyes all puffy and red, tears and sweat on your face, that gorgeous blush of red and your wet hair.." Jisung remarked as he adjusted Minho so that he was carrying him bridal style.

"A-ah.. Fuck." Minho groaned as he buried his head in Jisung's chest as Jisung carried him outside. Everyone who was within a certain radius and could see bombastic side eyed the two as they came out since.. Well, they both looked like a mess. Jisung left to get his makeup and hair done and Yeori came over, sitting down next to Minho and smirking uncontrollably. He tried to stifle a chuckle but ended up bursting in laughter as Minho smacked his mouth.

"No way!! He actually like.. actually fucked you?!" Yeori giggled.

"You fucker, you did not just say that this loudly.. You have a 5 second head-start before I come after you with this." Minho glared at Yeori as he picked up a box of tissues from a table. Yeori immediately took off running but he was still laughing his ass off as he ran.

God damnit.. Did that really just happen? Holy shit..

a.n

since 3 of u said yes and im an impatient ass yes they make out <3