⚠︎ 30 ⚠︎

TW: this chapter contains depictions of sexual harassment and physical violence.

"H-hngh! What the fuck?!" Minho winced as the man brought him into one of the rooms that was upstairs. He threw Minho in and saw that there was not one but three other men inside sitting on a red couch, all looking a few years older than Minho.

"Eyyy, not bad! He's really pretty~" One of the men in a red shirt stood up and looked at Minho as a cigar dangled from his mouth.

"I thought you said you'd get a woman?" The oldest out of the four raised an eyebrow as he rested his cup on the table.

"Shut up Xu, he's gorgeous!" Another man who was shirtless smacked 'Xu' on the shoulders. The man who had taken Minho up threw Minho towards the three men and laughed.

"Yeah, it's rare to find people this pretty just hanging around.. I must admit you definitely underdressed. Well, I'm not in the mood tonight, wire transfer me the money and I'll be out." He chuckled.

"You're no fun~ But sure, we'll get that sorted." The man in the red shirt rolled his eyes and waved his hands. 

The person left and locked the door behind him and Minho looked up at the three strangers towering over him and he started trembling. Minho's lower lip started quivering from fear and he backed away but he didn't manage to get far before the shirtless man picked Minho up and threw him onto the couch that the three were originally sitting on.

"This club kinda sucks, I was hoping they'd have beds.. I guess we'll work with this then. Do they at least have lube here?" Xu rolled his sleeves up.

"Gyeol, you brought some right?" The guy in the red shirt looked at the shirtless man.

"Bet~ Wait, fuck no I didn't! How about you, Kyu?" Gyeol threw his bag on the ground seeing that he had forgot. Kyu rolled his eyes and laughed as he took out a bottle from his bag.

"W-wait, I'm already taken- You guys have the wrong person!" Minho cried as he shot up on the sofa.

"There's no 'right person'." Kyu looked at Minho as he did quotation marks in the air with his fingers before tossing the bottle to Xu. "We just pick whoever!"

"Please don't.." Minho mumbled as his face turned pale. Xu grabbed Minho's hair and turned him around on the sofa as he shoved Minho's face into a pillow. Gyeol pulled down Minho's pants and he whistled seeing Minho's bare thighs.

"Woah! That's the first time I've seen a guy with such thick thighs, damn man, Cha really got a good one this time." Kyu exclaimed.

"Reall~ You're running a bakery down here! What's your name, beautiful?" Gyeol grinned as he squeezed Minho's ass. 

Minho couldn't think straight and he started trembling even more, trying to say something but only having it get muffled by the pillow. Xu threw the pillow across the room and pulled Minho's head up by grabbing his hair. Minho screamed out of pain and he shut his eyes tight as tears spilt from his eyes.

"Aw c'mon, don't cry! We'll take good care of you~" Kyu made a sympathetic face as he squeeze Minho's cheeks. 

"Please! P-please don't do this.." Minho cried even more and he kicked his legs around, trying to free himself. 

He managed to kick Xu right in the face, a bit too hard as blood started to stream from Xu's nose. Minho gasped and he rolled off the couch, trying to get away from the three strangers. Xu's eyes widened as he covered his nose with his hand. 

"You bitch.." Xu whispered and he grabbed Minho's neck. 

His grip on him tightened and in one quick movement, he picked Minho up and smashed him through the glass table that was in front of the couch. Gyeol watched, quite amused and Kyu went to grab some leather straps from the cupboard. Minho screamed again as the glass under him shattered to pieces. His whole body started hurting and he sobbed, praying that someone would find him.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry.." Minho raised his arm up as he saw Kyu hand the leather straps to Xu.

"I'm not into bondage but you're making it really hard for us to fuck you." Xu used the straps and tied Minho's arms behind his back. Minho protested but this time Gyeol and Kyu came over and grabbed his legs so he couldn't kick Xu again.

"I was going to go easy and give you some prep but you're really pissing me off.." Xu continued as he unbuckled his belt and pulled his own pants down. Minho shook his head and he felt a blindfold being wrapped around his head. 

Suddenly, a debilitating pain shot up from his ass through his stomach and then his entire body. Minho screamed and not even a second later, he felt something slam up his body again. Tears spilt down his face and his head jerked up as his back arched. 

Xu picked Minho up while he was still on his member before thrusting into him again. Minho's body trembled furiously and he cried again, not knowing what to do. As he was blindfolded and tied up, he could barely do anything and he winced as he felt his body getting thrown onto the couch again. Xu grabbed Minho's arms and picked him up before aligning his member with Minho's hole and slamming his body into Minho's again.

"Stop! I-It's too deep! A-ah fuck!! L-let me g-" Minho was cut off and he felt lips connect with his. 

He had loved it when Jisung kissed him but this.. This time it felt repulsive. He shook even more as Gyeol bit on Minho's lips before slipping his tongue into Minho's mouth. Xu grinned as he sped up, completely tearing Minho open and ripping his body to shreds. Minho sobbed and his body was still aching. 

Under the blindfold, his eyes started fluttering close as the overstimulation was causing him to pass out. His entire face was covered in tears and sweat, the world spun around him. Just then, the door burst open. Minho felt Xu pull out of Minho immediately and the lips on him also part. Minho fell forwards, falling face first into the sofa, his hands still tied behind his back.

"Please! Whoever it is! P-please.." Minho cried. His hips was aching like hell and the rim of his ass was also completely bruised. Xu and Gyeol froze as they were sure they had locked the door. However, what had shocked them more was the person standing at the door.

It was Han Jisung.