45

When Minho was still young, he had always loved dancing and singing. Although his parents cared and loved for him, they never really allowed him to pursue an art career as they wanted him to do something more challenging as they didn't want his potential to go to waste.

Minho would always dance at school where his parents couldn't see him and he got known for being "The pretty boy who likes to dance". He had made a close friend, Hajee and the two knew each other since 4th grade, however after Hajee got promoted to be the class president, he started abusing his power and drifting away from Minho to hang out with the more poplar and powerful kids.

Hajee had always required people to ask him when they wanted to do something, whether it be going to the bathroom, heading to the courtyard for recess or even just getting something from their lockers or bags. Minho got extremely fed up of him so he stopped listening to Hajee after awhile as he didn't like how he always had to go out his way just to please Hajee.

The rest of the class was shocked at what Minho did as he was the first to have stood up to Hajee, and this went on for his next few years in school. Hajee was pissed and tried to attack Minho multiple times but failed miserably until 6 years later where they were about to graduate high school.

Hajee had managed to become the leader of the school with his impressive skills but of course, he was only like that in front of teachers. He had continued to use his position to assert dominance and authority over everyone else in the school and sure enough, the bullies took him under their wing too. 

Minho had despised Hajee even more for that, especially how Hajee wouldn't let anyone do anything without his permission first. Hajee also noticed Minho had hated him, so he continued to bother Minho while Minho just ignored it.

One day, Minho was in his usual spot being the school building where no one really came around, dancing and listening to music. Both him and Hajee had chose to study engineering, much to Minho's dismay. Hajee and Minho were still in the same class but the two never talked to each other due to what had happened in primary school.

As Minho had airpods in while dancing, he never noticed Hajee approaching him with a pair of scissors from behind. Only after Hajee pounced on him did Minho realise that he was now alone and by himself, defenceless against his childhood friend. Hajee slammed Minho into the ground and pressed his body against the brick wall as he gripped at his collar.

"You.. Don't think I forgot about you. In 5th grade.. Everyone turned against me after you stood up and decided to be a bitch. But see where I am now.. Leader of this entire ass fucking school. And you're still acting on your own behalf?" Hajee threatened as he held the scissors next to Minho's stomach. 

"Fuck.. Yeah, I am. Why the hell do I need to ask you before I can do shit? So what if you're the leader, I'm still a human and I have the rights to do as I wish." Minho grunted as he hit the ground.

"I'll tell you now, you ruined my fucking life back then. So either you do as I say or ask before you do anything or I'll ruin yours too." Hajee glared at Minho.

"Go fuck yourself.." Minho furrowed his brows as he glared at Hajee.

When Minho woke up again, he found himself in a hospital. The last thing he could remember was Hajee kicking him, bashing him with literal stones, suffocating him and punching him. Minho tried sitting up but felt an extreme pain shoot from his stomach throughout the rest of his body.

Hajee had stabbed Minho with the scissors and it was very fortunate that a construction worker passing by the back of the school had noticed Minho just in time before he died from blood loss. From that day on, Minho was extremely paranoid about following orders and acting before he gains permission and to any type of physical violence, whether it be just a joking punch to the arm.

Til' this day, Minho still doesn't know where Hajee is and what he has been doing. He's also confused on why Hajee would act this violent because of something this small but Minho can't ask him anymore.

Minho had developed a habit of asking for permission to do something and when Jisung said that Minho could act by himself, he had been extremely touched as no one had said that to him before. 

When Jisung finished reading, he shut the book and returned it to the cabinet. As soon as he did, he pulled out his laptop and started searching. Soon enough, he had discovered Hajee's job. He worked at xxx as an engineer and Jisung smiled as he looked through Hajee's profile.

I always say I stop killing but then some asshole just has to appear.. Well then, I'm honoured to make your acquaintance, Hajee.

a.n

the limited edition album poster is kinda scary like shits becoming nct theres like 24 people on there (skz but everyone appears like 3 times) this is so chaotic