17

TW: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STRONG DEPICTIONS OF GORE AND OTHER UNCOMFORTABLE TOPICS WHICH MAY BE UPSETTING FOR SOME READERS.

Boom.

The blast was loud. Extremely loud. Deafening. Minho flinched and his eyes widened as the whole bar set on fire, pieces of concrete flying out from inside, the glass completely shattering and the place burning down. It had taken approximately 0.2 seconds for the signal to transfer to the bomb and cause the entire building to explode.

Screaming erupted throughout the city as the blast could be heard from miles away. Smoke burned out from the building and a few people ran, no one knew where to but anywhere away from the bar. The metal pieces that had blasted out hit a few pedestrians as well and the gruesome image of an unfortunate biker having a whole piece of concrete shoot through his body reflected in Minho's eyes.

The cloud expansion of the smoke continued as the place started to stink of burnt human flesh and blood. Chunks of blood and flesh could be barely seen through the broken windows and Minho stepped back, bumping into a man who was getting away from this hell. The police came out to check out the noise and they immediately got to action seeing a place had been bombed. Minho could barely get his body to move and the same police officer from earlier told him to move.

"W-wait! Jisung did this.. L-let me show y-you the text messages.." Minho stuttered as he snapped out of his trance and took out his phone. His pupils shrunk as he scrolled through his contacts but couldn't find Jisung's anywhere. Did Jisung use another phone number and deleted it right after? Very likely.

In fact, exactly what it was. A shadowy figure with a hood pulled over his head stood in the corner of the stairs up to the police station, chuckling seeing the explosion. His gaze transferred to Minho and smiled seeing the panic and fear on his face. This was exactly what he had wanted.

Aw.. Look at you, poor baby.. Having everyone think you're insane now.. Would it be better for me to end your misery? Or would you live with the trauma and guilt of this bombing.. Or I could kill you without killing you. Yeah, that sounds nice.. Let's see.. Yumiko, Shuji or Yeori? I'll decide when I get back to dorms.

The figure walked away, laughing to himself while Minho struggled to explain himself. The police told him to move again before heading into the bar to investigate and they set up a crime scene so no one could interfere.

The next day, the official body count had been released. 39 people had died in that bombing. It was fortunate that it wasn't at night as they had way more customers after 7 PM. Only 2 people had survived the bombing, one being a staff member who was accessing wine in the cellar at the very back at the bar and one being a female customer who had just happened to have gone to the bathroom during the time.

Minho's knees gave away as he watched the news. He buried his head in his hands and felt like crying as he knew someway or another, this was all his fault. If he hadn't gone to report to the police station, Jisung wouldn't have gone mad and have done this. But now he had also lost his only evidence, the text messages.

Just then, his phone buzzed.

j.one

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

j.one
new phone new number new start
soo, i wasnt lying to you was i?
u must be pretty shaken up since you witnessed it urself
haha
if u hadnt reported me then none of this wouldve happened
poor babyyy

minho_lee
what do you fucking want from me?
please just leave me alone
i thought you were an idol
go do voice training and dance practises or anything
just please dont kill anymore

j.one
and this is the start of step 1
begging
tsk tsk tsk
everyones like this
"oh please have mercy and leave me alone!!"
or
"i have family and children, pleaseeeee"
funny~
i want u
<3
/j
just bothering you for fun
and cus ur pretty cute

minho_lee
you can have me or whatever
just stop killing people
heads up that includes me if ur gonna have me i need to stay alive

j.one
now we enter bargaining
again i would never kill u
ur too gorgeous for that
i mean id love to have your skin and eyes added to my collection
or ur beau lips
but you look better when ur alive

minho_lee
oh my fucking god
i dont need you to teach me about the psychology shit
just what do u want from me

j.one
andddd anger
i dont like this stage very much
people tend to be extremely rude
its verryyyy sad
well lets see
i have shuji with me rn and hes currently left unharmed
sent a video

minho_lee
what the fuck
let him go
hes still young and he has a sister
ur going to kill his sister if you do this too
what r u after?
revenge from me??
then take it from me
let shu go

j.one
ur such a nice friend
adorable
but maybe not
yk how to kill someone without killing them?
drain their soul just to replace it with sadness
and shuji here works perfectly since you lose him and you lose yumiko who will blame it on you
and maybe yeori too

minho_lee
i can literally off myself right now if you let him go
im literally losing my sanity because of you

j.one
sorry no can do~~
ill let you choose how to kill him though if you want?

minho_lee
please dont kill him
do anyth u want to me

j.one
if you dont give me an answer i will skin him alive
and im sure you know that im capable of that
you have 5 minutes to decide before i chop his limbs off and skin him while he bleeds out

And with that, Jisung went offline.

a.n

ngl ik jisung is a murderer but hes lowkey kinda hot for this