Chapter Two

Nobody POV
Chicago, Illinois

They said boys need their fathers in their life but Von and Durk had their mothers who were both single mothers trying to make sure their sons have everything in their lives. Without their fathers, both boys turned out to be in the streets doing a bunch of things killing and going to jail at a young age.

"I'm done for the day, "Durk says sittings down.

"Can't believe these rat ass niggas tried to snitch"Von says laughing cleaning off his gun.

"Niggas can't never stick with the street code," Durk says as he got up and walked to the food someone bumped right into him.

"I'm so sorry," Demi says dusting her pants off.

"It's alright ma"Durk licked his lips looking at Demi.

"What you doing around here"Durk asked.

"I work here in the trap," Demi says she was the girl who mess with a lot of men she knew who was Durk & Von and she wants them cause they got big money.

"Yo Monica got locked up," Von says.

"Every fucking time man sorry Demi we gotta go here my number, "Durk says handing it to her as they walked out Demi finally got both her men.

Monica was Von's little sister she had been in and out of jail for a long time but they always has each other's back because family sticks together.

"Who was lil ma," Von asked driving to meet his mama at the jailhouse.

"Demi she says she works at the trap but shorty doesn't belong there maybe we could get onto that, "Durk says she was different from the girls he and Von have before. These girls wanted their money or just for sex maybe they found the one. They pulled into the jailhouse seen Von's mother pacing back and forth he knew his mother was worried for his sister and him all the time.

"Ma" Von yelled.

"Stop all that yelling boy, "Taesha says.

"What did they say"Durk asks.

"She doesn't get no bail, "Taesha says.

"Mane my little sister can't stay here just let me figure something out," Von says hugging his mother.

"What about dropping our song," Durk says.

"Mane we can try just don't know these people fuck with our song," Von says he would try everything in his power to get his sister out.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬

Vote and Comment