Chapter Twenty-Four

Derrick Banks
Chicago, Illinois

"Babe" I yelled out.

"Nigga stop all that yelling"Von moved his hand from over his eyes.

"Go back to sleep," I said then Milan walked into the room.

"Yes, "Milan says.

"Which shoes I should wear"I asked holding them up.

"The white ones," She says looking in the mirror and fixing her hair.

"Damn ma you look mad hood," Von says kissing her.

"You look, handsome Papa," She says kissing his lips, and then mine It feels great to have someone who loves us better not trying to have favorites in the relationship. Milan spends time with both of us even though we get on her nerves sometimes mostly Von does with a big ass head.

"Fine ass," I said slapping her butt.

"Durk really"Milan rubbed her butt.

"I hope Mama made some oak tails 'cause they hit differently, "Von says.

"You like them shits"I said they don't nasty good to me.

"Nigga you tried my mamas before," Von says mugging me.

Milan Harris
Chicago, Illinois

Yeah, time for us to go cause they're about to start a whole argument over food.

"Come on we going," I said leaving out the room.

"We driving the lamb truck," Von says grabbing his keys to the car.

"Ight for sure"Durk grabbed us some snacks we left the house.

"Let me take y'all pictures," I said grabbing my phone.

"Y'all so damn sexy," I said like I found a most handsome man.

"That's all you ma, "Durk says as he shows his picture.

"Let's hit the road," Von says he opens the door for me we drive off rapping and singing or we just talk like we are whole by ourselves. Finally got to his mother's place The food was taking over the house and people were out everywhere on the streets or in the house. Booka dumb ass jumped in the pool then Demi walked in with some girls they had on little clothes I had never seen even a baby could fit in that.

"Oh the pet is here, "Demi says her friend's laugh shit wasn't even fun.

"Oh, the old news is her Demi baby where get that outfit from"I asked.

"You don't know about Fendi"She asked spinning around.

"That ain't even Fendi on your babe shit from Payless," I said walking away shit with my man I was not about to feed in with her energy I'm too grown to argue with a little girl.

To be continued...

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment