Chapter Twenty-Two

Derrick Banks
Chicago, Illinois

"Why do you want me here" I said standing in front of my car.

"I need to talk some sense into you about that new girl," Demi says see here we go like she can't keep my baby's name out of her mouth one shouldn't even meet up with her cause that could cause problems but I already texted the group about this so we cool.

I'm not trying to keep anything away from Milan cause we just got started with our relationship.

"Man move around," I said laughing about getting in my car but she stopped me.

"Tell your bitch I got something good for her coming since she knew we together then took y'all away from me Durk deep down you love me so bad baby just come back and I do much better," Demi says begging on her knees.

Naw time for me to go foreal.

"Bye," I said getting in starting the car up driving off.

Demi Williams
Chicago, Illinois

I hate her I hate her that girl ruined my whole life.

I was so close to their money and killing them off now I have to make a new plan for everything. His sister in my way everyone knows she crazy been jailed a lot of times for putting people on their death beds but she can't get my way cause Demi ain't scared nobody. Watch Milan you feel hurt all over again when I finish you off just like your mother did dumb bitch.

"Get back to work," Mike says.

"Mike I need a break," I said.

"He who thinks you are Queen Madonna of something go back to work and bring all my money before I kill your ass on sight," He said punching me in my lip.

God why does this keep happening to me Mike was supposed to love me but someone new came into his life and took those two.

"Demi girl stay the hell away from my man and let me tell you something do anything to anyone in my hood your ass would be dead by the next day love. I never liked women who can't support themselves but they still have that little girl mindset so whoever comes for going damages you more than you think. Listen I'm trying to look out for you"Lala says walking away she doesn't know anything.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment
Lala & Mike should do a book on them or no
Demi is up to something again