Chapter Twenty-Seven

Milan Harris
Chicago, Illinois

I plan to give myself to Von and Durk this going to be something big because I'm am ready but I know that it's time even though did get raped in jail but I always felt that I'm still a virgin this man didn't ask for my consent. I just hope Von and Durk don't see me any differently when I tell them this.

"Bestie that set is so cute," Monica says.

"Thank you I just got this too," I said I was cooking up a whole buffet for them cause why not they deserve it.

"You still going to see your mother," Monica asked.

"Yeah but I'll tell Von and Durk about it before I go," I said.

"He that's a good idea cause we don't know what see up to," Monica says.

"I'll call back next morning," She said smirking I just laughed the room is set up they both are heavy sleepers so why not do it?

"This so good," I said eating in cinnamon roll while dancing I love to eat so much maybe I need to stop cause who has time to go to the gym?

"Damn ma," Von says kissing me.

"Thank you, baby," Durk says showing me the watches I got them

"After y'all finish eating come upstairs," I said walking out.

DayVon Bennett
Chicago, Illinois

"What think she got a plan" I said eating some apples.

"Mane I don't know let's hurry up and go back upstairs," Durk says I laughed we ran back up and saw Milan lying on the bed smoking a blunt she was so sexy yeah she had been ready.

"Come here ma," I said she got to us we both kissed her.

"Mmm," Milan says in the kiss I pulled her shirt off kissing all over her body then Durk kissed her legs.

"Babes," Milan says.

"What" I said grabbing her neck.

"Fuck me please," She says begging.

"Ight," I said pulling down her pants her shit was so wet I went in and kissed it licking it just putting my whole mouth over her she kept trying to move.

"Don't fucking move Milan" Durk says.

"Suck a dick," He says she was told.

"Damn," Durk leaned his head back she cum right in my mouth.

"Turn over," Durk says she looks back and watches him put in.

"Damn ma shit so tight," Durk says pounding in her.

"Pa too deep," Milan says.

"Naw takes this shit," Durk says it was my turn I put one of her legs over my shoulder, and then fuck that pussy damn nigga was feeling that shit her face was so sexy she kissed Durk and looked back at me.

"Ma comes ride this," I said she was told and Durk had his turn we went all night cum back and forth yeah she was ours forever.

"I love y'all" Milan Kaye's down closing her.

"I love you too ma," I said kissing her.

"I love you, baby," Durk says picking her up we took a nice shower.

"My mama wants to meet me," She says.

"Ight we coming too," I said we all lay down I was out like a baby.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment