Chapter Thirty-Three

"Demi please move," I said this girl hand nerve to slap me I jumped up and pouched on top of her head maybe the liquor I had in my system but I saw coins coming out of her head I looked our Monica banging her friend's head in the table people our here recording.

She came to fight but doesn't know how to fight like getting with the program.

"Ma chill out"I heard someone trying to pull me off her.

"Monica get off that girl" I heard but all thought about is Demi beating her ass and she won't even wake up anymore.

"Get off me," I said yelling at the person.

"Milan better calms your little ass down" I turned around it was Von holding me up.

"I'm sorry baby," I said kissing his lips he just smiled I got down and kissed Durk Monica was laughing at the girl who came with Demi.

DayVon Bennett
Chicago, Illinois

"Time to go, "I said pulling Milan by her hand.

"Von we staying," Monica says almost falling.

"Naw you going home," I said we walked out of the club to see why don't let them out shit happens like this Demi is a delusional ass female.

"Man got my baby hair all messed up but her nigga going get her done tomorrow, "Durk says fixing Milan's hair.

Bitches pulling expensive hair too I pulled off seen Demi walk with her friend I know their faces were messed up blood was on the floor in that section yeah nigga going to have to pay the club shit was messed up in the section.

"Papa stop get me some food please, "Milan says.

"Ight ma drinks this water then pass it to Monica, "Durk says turning back around.

"Okay," Milan says acting as if she is all innocent.

"Mane we got a mini us," I said to Durk laughing.

"A lot to handle, "Durk says but she makes us happy in every type of way and brings us both peace so nigga can't complain at all.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment