Chapter Twenty-Nine

Milan Harris
Chicago, Illinois

"Baby can you pass me my Chanel sneakers" I said to Durk.

"Ight ma hold on," He says fixing his hair.

"Okay baby," I said this was the hardest day for me meeting up with my mama with both Von and Durk and I hope she doesn't come disrespectful cause I want to fix our relationship for the better but I know she probably doesn't want to see my face. Days I thought my mother didn't love me anymore she never came to any of my court dates or came to visit but hey I was so naive and waited like a dumbass. All I can say jail changed my mindset about the real world.

"Thank you Pa," I said grabbing his chin and kissing him.

"Y'all almost ready" Von walked in dressed in his all-Amir outfit he looked too sexy like a damn babe and Durk with his hair back in a ponytail doing something to me last time was something else I couldn't even walk in the morning.

"Hey baby girl" Von kissed me.

"Hey Papa you got your gun on you," I said looking at him.

"Yeah she says something out of pocket then she gets shot," He says.

"No," I said I don't need them to get into any trouble cause of me.

"We're so cute," I said recording all of us then they wanted to kiss me.

Derrick Banks
Chicago, Illinois

We finally pulled at the place her mother picked she wanted something low-key key I was happy and Von said we were coming I didn't trust her mother one bit. This lady sent a small child to jail and didn't care what could happen to Milan but now she got us ain't nothing going to happen to her anymore.

"Hey," Milan says sitting down.

"Who these gangsters," She said looking us up and down.

"Her boyfriends so get on with the conversation," I said pulling a chair for me.

"Whatever Milan I don't want here for you anymore you killed my husband and didn't care you ruined my life. I hope someone gets your ass" She says.

"Okay I'm done trying to make our relationship better but hey it ain't going to work so I'm doing me and when the truth comes out don't come looking for me ever again bitch" Milan walked away.

"You should be happy I didn't put a bullet in your head," Von says walking out all she did was laugh.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment