Chapter Ten

To be continued...
Demi Porter
Chicago, Illinois

That bitch just outed my business to all these people in here. I can't believe this shit now how post to explain all this to Von and Durk now they probably would take me back any way I knew she wanted them but she could never have them at all.

"Baby look she lying she trying to break us up," I said.

"Don't fucking touch me at all"Von says mugging me.

"Durk you know I love both of y'all," I said pleading please don't let them leave me this alone place I could stay everyone wants my head around in Chicago.

"Get out, "Durk says.

"Since you want to be hoe go around the corner and find a pimp," Durk says laughing at me.

"Naw here ass gone be back in trap sucking niggas up," Von says when he said that I had to leave the ruin my fucking life.

"Tell that bitch when I see here it's up," I said.

"You not gonna see her at all or touch her," Von says pushing me out of the house.

Milan Harris
Chicago, Illinois

"Boo you okay," Monica says.

"Yea just think should go back inside my family house, "I said.

"I think you should mamas," Monica says.

"Okay but if shit pops off my bail money under the bed, "I said she laughed girl I'm serious cause my family has done me wrong don't have time to argue with some hoes in that family.

"Sis you ain't going to jail" Monica laughed huh she doesn't know these hands right could be real lethal but I'm going there to check on my grandmother they never treated her right always about her money that's why they came around but that all going change cause I'm there real quick.

"Oh shit you got the job" Monica showed me the next from Von.

"Omg," I said jumping around yeah about styling everyone soon God is good all the time.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-

Vote and Comment