Chapter Three

Nobody's POV
Chicago, Illinois

Milan sat in her cell waiting for her family to come visit time passed she was already twenty years old. She was a young child who grew up in jail by herself there was nobody who could guide her through life but Milan had herself now. Days had been going faster soon leaving this place Milan had been through a lot here from the guards abusing her and the day she got raped by a male inmate they saw Milan as a weak girl but she was not anymore this right she was a grown woman with dreams she going to chase like she finishing up college she wants to be a fashion designer.

"Monica leave that lady alone," I said laughing we were all at the cafeteria and this girl over here starting problems.

"Naw her old ass could've given me more mash potatoes but it is funny if snatch that raggedy wig off," Monica says this girl has been trouble from the time she got in but we just click she became my sister and best friend.

"You can have mines boo," I said passing my tray to her.

"Milan you better eat girl," Monica says passing the tray back to me.

"Monica take the tray I'm eating the chips though," I said a group of girls kept looking my way but have time-fighting nobody cause almost my time to get out here and have new beginnings in my life.

"Oh have something to tell you," Monica says.

"Alright tell me," I said.

"Well I'm leaving in four days also found you your first two clients," She said.

"Monica didn't have to do that," I said.

"Your like my sister to me I'm doing everything for you," Monica says hugging me so happy to find someone who loves me even from knowing my past when I get out I'm doing something big for Monica.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬

Vote and Comment