Chapter Eleven

Milan Harris
Chicago, Illinois

I have been working with Durk and Von for the past few days it was good these two are a whole bunch of work and them together and get very crazy mostly when they dumb ass be fighting over everything. The oft family finally meet me they are all funny and sweet to me so that's plus cause don't need to work around moody people cause shit would ruin my vibe.

"Monica comes on, "I said waiting for her downstairs.

"Bitch this took me a long time doing my hair," Monica says I just shocked my head this happens every time with her.

"But you look cute," I said.

"Thank you so do you," Monica says we walked out of the house finally going to my family's house just hope these people don't start up cause it would end up ugly so quickly.

"Von she's right here" Monica passed me the phone.

"Hey," I said.

"Wassup where y'all going," Von asked picking at his lips.

"Go see my grandmother but ain't back I'm in jail so find a new stylist," I said turning my head away from the phone he looked at me crazy.

"Milan don't make me beat your ass you ain't fighting g nobody or come with Durk beat your ass folks," Von says mugging me which made Durk come in the camera. Monica is over here driving laughing at me this bitch set me up.

"Milan be good ma, "Durk says I nodded please God don't let this person get out of my character or land me in jail cause my people love to call the cops. Amen.

"I call y'all when we get back," I said hanging up.

"I see y'all," Monica says I just lay my head on the window the ride was a little long but we made it there seeing this house was torn down, and looks like nobody live here but we would see. We got out of the car walking to the house I rang the doorbell and then saw my grandmother open it.

"My baby I'm sorry didn't come for you just wish didn't let these ugly spells get to me, "My grandmother(Celine) says hugging me then hugged Monica we walked in people were mad loudly.

"Oh, she back, "My cousin says.

"I see you keep opening those legs how many kids have you got now fifteen baby don't talk to me when your kitty is close, "I said walking away from her.

"Twin" Rich hugged me he was my favorite cousin then my mother walked in this bitch dared to hit me that's when time fuck some shit up I just started going ham but saw Monica fighting my cousin yeah we get active See I came here to be nice but bitches tried to be big and bad but get fuck yo my grandmother just watched us.

DayVon Bennett
Chicago, Illinois

I and Durk were shooting our new video this was about to be hit again. I'm happy that ended that shit with streets cause I could die out there or still would be out of jail. Sometimes do wish we didn't meet Demi hoe ass and got to Milan cause that girl has a hood head on her shoulders but her ass he had like won't beat her ass Milan doesn't need to be in jail cause that girl has good dreams she wants chase we won't help her with that.

"Yo" Booka came running over at us.

"What," Durk says turning his head around.

"Mane Milan and Monica got in a fight, "Booka says showing us they were whopping ass but I told Milan don't fight let's get the fuck out here and get them before be more damage.

"Time goes, "I said walking out Durk was behind with the rest of the oft fam so happy we had Monica's location.

"Damn Milan beating the fuck out ole girl, "Mupow says laughing these niggas over here laughing when both of their ass could go jail mane I was this car watch we get them it's over for them.

"Milan getting her ass beat real quick," Durk says shaking his head.

To be continued...
⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment