Chapter Thirty-Seven

DayVon Bennett
Chicago, Illinois

"Told her big head ass to be here on time," I said mugging my phone I had been calling Monica since the morning I wanted to be there at nine o'clock even though nigga did own his jet but I and Durk had a surprise for our lady.

"Baby chill they may be in traffic," Milan says coming over to me and putting my hair in a ponytail.

"Man nigga wants to sleep with his girl they taking too long, "Durk says leaning back in the car.

"Let's leave the ass, "Wop says then a car pulled up it was Monica and her nigga he saw me and then mug me bitch who the fuck are you.

"Hey everyone I'm sorry we're late," Monica says.

"It's alright let's go, "Milan says.

"Next time be on time," I said getting in the car and pulling off.

"I'm happy we about are lit"Milan bent our twerking I laughed she was so happy and felt good we put slime on her face.

"Sit down mamas"Durk pulled her on his lap.

Milan Harris
Chicago, Illinois

I'm so happy right now life has been great the drama has settled down and we haven't heard from Demi anymore. Durk and Von won't even tell where we going but all know sis needs this vacation.

I lay back in the car we finally pulled up at the jet the man came and got our bags for us we all went in the jet. I went all the way to the back and sat and looked out the window thinking how much my life had changed this was the biggest moment in my life meeting these two great men who loved me.

"Ma you good" Von grabbed my face.

"Yea, baby I'm just thinking, "I said kissing his lip.

"Come back we about go sleep," He said pulling me up.

"Okay baby," I said standing up and grabbing my blanket.

To be continued...

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment