Chapter Thirty

DayVon Bennett
Chicago, Illinois

One of our biggest shows is sold out tonight a lot of people came to show out for us this is what I never thought in my lifetime like me big like this making the music industry different for this other rapper niggas but also for my family who didn't want see me die in those streets. Durk has been my brother since we meet he put me onto this music shit so he real one for real and my lady who here supports her man going all out to find a big venue for us and some outfits we going be changing throughout the show so thank you to my little killa.

"Y'all be on in two minutes, "Our manager says walking out of our dressing room.

"Let's pray, "Milan says grabbing our hands.

Milan makes sure we pray every day and now I will be doing my routine she has been out missing peace always riding for us and doesn't care about the drama cause she knows her men going to handle all of that soon.

"God today we praying to keep everyone safe and sound this is one the biggest moments for Durk and Von to get all their nerves out there bodies and just have fun with me. Amen," Milan says we both said.

"Thank you, mamas," I said kissing her.

"Thank you wifey," Durk said kissing her and making her laugh we ran out of the room to the stage area and waited for the stage to go up.

Derrick Banks
Chicago, Illinois

Tears

Pain

Ego

Love

Friendship, those are all things I learned in my life being on this stage performing my work to the people who pushed my career is crazy but the love in here you can feel. Looking off the stage and seeing Milan recording us and singing shows me she is alone here for us. I want this relationship to be long even though we do have petty arguments we always end up together.

People think toxic relationships are cute but at the end day, you want someone to love you not come home thinking why you ended up like this. Toxic ain't good that's shit just dump bass hell.

"Play that shit," I said Evil Twins played the crowd going crazy.

"See, shit got real (Shit got real)
And I got locked up in that jam, but I ain't tell (Nah, I ain't tell)
And my homie thinks I killed his cousin (What?), well, oh, well (Well, nigga, oh, well)
Zoo just beat his body like I beat mine (What?), ain't no L's (Huh?)
Signed a deal for a couple of mil', Lil nigga, I still drill (Boom, boom)" Von says laughing at the end.

"We on the same shit (Yeah)
Fucked the same bitch (Let's get it)
On the same block (Yeah)
Held the same switches (Yeah)
Gang, I know I ain't trippin' (Uh-uh)
They think they caught us slippin' (Uh-huh)
Hang out that window
Dun, dun, dun, dun soon as the lane switch (Let's get it)"I said dancing around we dapped each other up.

Moments like this thing is this going to last forever or not...

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment