Chapter Seven

DayVon Bennett
Chicago, Illinois

Demi left the house for a week and some change felt better without her all the arguing with her made nigga want to lose his mind. I never thought to go through this shit with this girl it's something about I have found out cause shit who works all through night and day coming late in the night and bringing big bags of money and she ain't no stripper either.

"You ight over there boss man" Booka walked into the studio.

"Yea just thinking about some things that going on," I said turning around in the chair.

"Cool but working on a new song needs you and Durk to hop this shit," Booka says.

"Just send the beat the verse be done by tomorrow," I said Booka had been in our crew for the longest he is mad cool that nigga knows what he wants in life have a wife and a baby on the way that's something most niggas don't have yet.

"Let go 'cause wifey calling me," Booka says dapping me up then Monica walked in all smiling in stuff girl is never happy with her mean ass but I can't be talking at all.

"Wassup lil sis," I said getting up and hugging her.

"While my bestie coming out today I can't wait for her to meet y'all she is so cool," Monica says.

"Ight she coming to the little get-together," I asked.

"Yea," Monica says.

Milan Harris
Chicago, Illinois

I thank God for freeing me today from growing up in jail wasn't easy for a girl like me at all cause I wished my mother did things differently for me and never let her only child get put away like this. The family didn't even come see Milan at all they came to court but after she haven't heard from any of them put God going to give her success.

"Harris can't believe you leaving," The guard says.

"Keep believing cause I'm not coming back," I said grabbing the clothes Monica sent here it was a cute sundress but showed off my body in a nice way I pulled all my hair up in a messy bun but sis was giving bad bitch yeah these hoes could never cause I step bigger out here.

"Bye y'all," I said waving to my favorite people in here walking out the sun was hitting but I saw Monica and Mama t standing waiting for me. Soon as Monica saw me she ran so fast and hugged me.

"Hey best you looking so good mamas" Monica slapped my butt.

"Monica move you see her every day in here let me get my time to shine" Taesha hugged me.

"Thank y'all for doing everything for me," I said they have been helping for the past years so good have some support around.

"Come let's go shopping," Monica says yes do have money cause my grandma used to put money in the bank for me the first thing I'm getting is a nice little condo or house.

"Not yet let's find my house and a car," I said they both said okay clothes could come last but the place lay your head at is good.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment