Chapter Four

Milan Harris
Chicago, Illinois

There is something about this better day,
That has left me preferring my earlier days.
Must it have come after inferior days,
Or embrace it from my early days.

I sat and wrote down my thoughts sometimes wishing my better days will come soon maybe even find the love of my life those words replayed in my head what my mother said. Sometimes I do believe it nobody would love me because of my situation or mental health who wants women with depression or been jailed before? I'm not like these girls who are soft but I'm a more strong-minded woman which not allow man run over me as my father did to my mother.

"Best friend" Monica walked in.

"Hey girly," I said hugging her.

"Mane can't believe I'm leaving this place shit I miss those great moments," Monica says looking around.

"Now Monica don't be lying," I said laughing.

"Soon we are back together and shit on these hoes in the streets," Monica says.

"Bennett it's time for you to go home," The guard says.

"I love you best and be here when you get out tell me if these bitches mess with you cause I'm come back up here mess some shit up," Monica says.

"Then your ass be back in jail," The guard says.

"Mind damn business bald head ass," Monica says walking out and waving at me.

I miss this girl so much.

DayVon Bennett
Chicago, Illinois

"Why your mother couldn't pick her up" Demi still arguing with us about getting Monica.

"Cause she's my sister and going to get her fuck this has to do with you," I said pulling up at the prison just hoping these niggas don't remember me.

"Best believe she not staying at my house," Demi says rolling her eyes.

"What bills do you pay" Durk says looking her at then she got quiet don't even have a job but questions me.

I thought Demi was the one for us but she changed after she got all the fame off of us our family doesn't even like her cause the way she acts in front of people always has to make seen mostly creating an argument or trying to fight other females.

"Brothers" Monica ran over to us.

"Wassup lil bit," I said hugging her.

"Durk I miss you so much" Monica ran over and hugged him.

"I won't tell y'all something before we leave I have a best friend in here who's great with fashion and want to see if y'all let work with y'all," Monica says.

"Nope this girl will not be anywhere near my boyfriend," Demi says sticking her head out the window.

"Megamind mind yours," Monica says.

"We would see," I said not trying to bring someone up to my house if don't know everything about them.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬
Vote and Comment