Chapter Nineteen

"Bitch fuck you nobody going to love you," She says as a got up to leave.

"And that pimp doesn't love you mama and Nanny I'm call you later," I said leaving didn't even get food just got in my car and drove off to the beach all need is some peace.

The same words kept on replaying in my mind I thought maybe if we sat down without all the family in our business we could change something even if she would tell the truth about what happened that night.

"Mane why my life like this"I said watching the waves crash against the shore.

"Sometimes God I don't even want to be her but you found me a family in a different place who loves me for who I'm am and doesn't judge me. My grandma needs me she doesn't have a lot of people who care for her"I said laying down maybe I do need a little break for tonight.

Derrick Banks
Chicago, Illinois

Damn, ma where you at?

All my thoughts were all over the place just hoping nothing bad happens to her cause me and Von would go crazy over her.

"We fucking looked everywhere man," Von says hitting the wheel he getting mad again this is the worst Von I have ever seen cause he is always quiet and then goes crazy.

"I call her grandmother," Monica says.

"Ight," I said leaning back thinking not in my right mind right now Milan got me feeling different I would never look for some girl ever but she makes me do that.

"Hello, who is this"Celine says.

"Nanny it's Monica do know where Milan" Monica asked.

"After the argument with her mother, she left but didn't call me"Celine.

"Hey nanny this one of Milan's soon-be husbands does know her favorite place," Von asked.

"Oh hey baby yeah the beach, "Nanny says.

"Thank you, "I said Monica hung the phone up while Von drove off to the beach it was getting dark fast over here we pulled up and got out, and just walked around the beach to see if we could spot her there she was sleeping.

"Y'all I got her, "I said kissing her forehead.

"Let's head home," Von says kissing her cheek she moved around in my arms.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment