Chapter Eight

Milan Harris
Chicago, Illinois

It's been a few hours of me out and I'm looking for some houses that were on sale and none of them wasn't all that great but the last place was beautiful then bitch got a house. I thank my grandma for helping me out behind the back of my family she used to come up to the person to talk to me all day or pray I make it out but after the family found out she stop coming but she doing well where ever they are at.

"Milan needs a room in here," Monica says pointing out the biggest room.

"Monica that's my room you can have that one at the end of the hall," I said this girl is something else.

"Okay, it's cute or whatever," Monica says pouting.

"I'm happy for you to look how came up now have a house like Milan you doing your thing is foreal" Monica hugs me.

"Thank you come let's go shopping," I said walking out of the house maybe this little party would be fun and all.

Derrick Banks
Chicago, Illinois

Man, people from our hood came out and showed it things were made chill nobody started any drama but before I could say that Demi walked in with her friend Tokyo they cause a lot of problems together to see why her ass couldn't stay where she at.

"Hey baby" Demi was about to kiss me but I turned my head around.

"Niggas act differently since they get big-headed," Tokyo says.

"Who 'cause not my brother over here ain't doing shit Tokyo this ain't the fucking trap where the rest of your outfit," Von says he always has something say this nigga here.

"Whatever let's sit right here" Demi walked past us man some bullshit then Monica walked in with a girl behind she looked good in that outfit like lil ma put that all together.

"Wassup y'all" Monica hugged us.

"Y'all this my best friend Milan I been talking about," Monica says then here come Demi walking up.

"Oh the jailbird," She says.

"Look you don't know me so watch yourself before end up part of this club boo and next lay your wig down right cause your shit is lifting crazy," Milan says making the whole section laugh.

"Don't mind her ass come drink up sis we about have a good night" Monica says the party went on and Milan was dancing with the girls in our section but me and Von's eyes were only on her it was like something about her but Demi kept talking about Milan to Tokyo I had made they ass leave cause Demi know damn well she can't fight to save her life.

"Sorry ma" Von bumped into Milan.

"It's okay," Milan says.

"We heard like make clothes and style people why don't come over this week with Monica to see if ready get that job," I said.

"Okay, but I have y'all looking to find this outfit that is cute or whatever," Milan says walking away.

"She gonna be something else," Von says shaking his head making me nodded that vibe she got has me feeling here but we're with Demi but I don't know how long that gonna last.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-

Vote and Comment