Chapter Fifteen

Milan Harris
Chicago, Illinois

"Durk stop that shit," I said smoothing his clothes.

"Man Booka keeps bothering me, "Durk says pushing him.

"You know these photos got to go well," I said fixing his hair.

"Thank you ma, "Durk says then Von came out with his face cold as stone he always has that mean face.

"You look handsome, "I said to Von.

"Thanks, ma," Von says.

"Come on nigga hungry," Booka says.

"Nigga eat this honey bun and be quiet," Von thought to him.

"Y'all can get ready"The photographer says they took different photos with the clothes I picked out they both looked fine and sexy. I've been feeling Von and Durk but they just got out of a relationship and don't want them to rush into something with me if they ain't ready yet so I'm waiting until time,

DayVon Bennett
Chicago, Illinois

"Damn Mama looks good," I said watching from the sidelines as she get our new set of clothes.

"Mmm we need to hurry up and make our way to her before some nigga come for her, "Durk says.

"Who when what not over here niggas not going move an inch to that one it's over for a nigga life real quick," I said laughing.

"Shit I do the same over that one right there," Durk says.

"Change into this y'all last one, "Milan says handing us the clothes.

"Ight," I said walking out of the room to the changing room. A few hours went past we had finally finished going back home we say Milan could stay with us.

"Ma we have to tell you something," I said.

"Okay," Milan says.

"We have been feeling you for the past months you have been here," I said.

"We want to take you out on a nice date just to know each other better"Durk says.

"I feel y'all too and love go out with y'all, "Milan says we both just smiled the whole ride yeah she going to change us.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment