Chapter Six

Milan Harris
Chicago, Illinois

I sat on my bunk drawing little sketches of clothing it made me take my mind off things that happened to me in the past but looking back showed I was a strong young woman even though the family didn't come to see me I made some great family in her. I just my life didn't turn out like this but even grateful it did cause know have a big gig to promote my clothing line with the help of a great friend and sister.

"Harris your lawyer is here, "The guard says.

"Okay," I said jumping down from the bed he walked behind me two the room with meet family or lawyer.

"Hey baby," Taylor says waving to her.

"Wassup says you look good," I said.

"So do you pretty girl," Taylor says she has been the mother in my life always making her come up here checking I me and even putting money on my books just one day my mother come around to see what she had done even though get free I'm not free because they watch your every step out in that world.

"Well I have some great news," Taylor says.

"Okay," I said.

"You getting out this Friday," She said I just started crying cause maybe now I could really live my life and I'm almost down getting my degree in business and maybe getting another one.

"Thank you so much," I said standing up and hugging her.

"Don't touch"Guard says.

"Mind yours 'cause I'm about to be out of here, "I said doing my little dance.

Monica Bennett
Home

I prayed that Milan is okay inside there because she told me what happened to her before but I know she gonna keep her head up high in there. Sometimes I wish that didn't do what I did in the past killing a girl over a man who didn't love me at all but I was so dumb and young to believe him. One thing just need is someone to love me for who I am not cause if my body.

"Baby your phone ringing"Taesha yelled out to her daughter.

"I'm coming, "I said putting down the glue gun I made a whole sign for my best friend when she gets out then talks her out to party so she could meet Durk and Von there.

"Hello," I said.

"At the MCC Chicago, Federal Bureau of Prisons. This call may be monitored or recorded. For English, press 1. To accept the charges for this call, press 1. To refuse this call, hang up. To hear a rate quote, press 2. This call is from an inmate telephone system. You will be able to receive a limited number of collect calls before making billing arrangements.

"I accept charges, "I said.

"Hey bestie" I heard Milan's raspy sweet voice through the phone.

"I miss you so much they need to hurry up and free you," I said.

"Since you just said that I'm getting out Friday," Milan says I screamed then my mother came into the room.

"What the hell is wrong with you Monica" Taesha yelled at her daughter.

"Milan coming home this week, "I said my mother grabbed the phone talking to her about one thing she loved Milan liked her own just hope Von and Durk do too.

"I love y'all so much, "Milan says we said it back yeah we're about to be shitting on these hoes.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬
Vote and Comment